OMGoogle! I'm a famous Irish.

Lep

I used to use this clan for a community clan, a while back, I think it's dead now. Anyways, you can probably tell how old it is, one reason being that there was no such thing as a Whip yet :lol:

I've never posted this link here, I have no clue who did, or even how to put thnigs on Google. I've had a lot on pms lately about this, and people saying how good I am :? Don't mean to boast. I used to post lots of images at LoH, until I found out about Imageshack.

I guess I have a secret admirer, who wubs me enough to make me famous :oops:

Here's the link, it's the image at the bottom right.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=leprac ... rt=20&sa=N

You can't post the image link itself, or see the bigger size, since the last time I checked, LoH had cleared their image list :evil:

Only runescape pic was someone hitting a 52 (i think not sure cause it's small and wouldn't let me size up) and if thats a fake it's not that hard :P

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

I'm really famous then...

< Link removed - no real names , no real life pictures allowed - Albosky >

Second row, second image...even tho thats like...4 years old...

yeah really...... look up my old rsn rapboy139 in web and you'll see my posts on runehq..... they r actually me posts.

this makes no sense? first off you spelled leprechaun wrong, and 2nd all it is, is a link to a profile of someone name leprecan fighting a dragon. any explainations that make sense?

Errr, that IS me lol, I deleted that picture from my computer a long time ago though. And, I purposely spelled Leprachaun wrong, lots of people have spelt their names wrong... :?

Lawl, I got a picture of my friend being owned by Tonikoos when he was a level 30 member and still a teletubby :D didn't you think full blue mage owned then? His name is Varnishkis, if you search down the page you will see Varnishkis.PNG

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... ie%3DUTF-8

^^^ Don't you think that link is long? :?

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Ya i am famous too. Put my really name on google and you get a fat guy in the miltay. I am less than 18. So i can't be in the miltary.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-