28 March 2006 - Temple Trekking

dragon312

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not joking i really cant find those travellers , i guess they forgot to add them on some worlds :?

right... :lol: look again lol there near a gate. NpcÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôs with a backpack

im really not joking....i can post a pic if you want its empty no traveller to be seen , w 79,46 and 23 NO travellers...

edit: post worlds where those can be found then lolz , please.

are you done the quest? tyr goin and talkin to the final npc again?

i'm not joking i really cant find those travellers , i guess they forgot to add them on some worlds :?

right... :lol: look again lol there near a gate. NpcÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôs with a backpack

im really not joking....i can post a pic if you want its empty no traveller to be seen , w 79,46 and 23 NO travellers...

edit: post worlds where those can be found then lolz , please.

are you done the quest? tyr goin and talkin to the final npc again?

i did it last week so i find it strange i cant see anything,( did all quests so cant be that)

Where are they? I've looked all over De rott but no villagers... :? :(

EDIT: Don't worry I've talked to Veliaf with all his 3 options and they appeared. Strange though...

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Just talk to Veliaf in the Inn and the travelers will appear.

~Trumpet

yes , someone finally told us about that , why didnt they just added that small info in the manual :?

oh well problem fixed alas.

edit: for some that didnt read the manual,

Please note this is a 'Dangerous' minigame. If you die during this minigame, you will lose your items.

old man, hard route annoying: you fight 6 Vampyre juvenates (lvl 119)..

Plus once you fail that task if you choose to abandon it without killing the encessary juvenates you get put into a dead end swamp area that has no seeable way out.

*Sigh* I took route 3 and encountered about 8 lvl 139 giant snails in multiattack zone with range. My companion died in about 3 seconds.

Edit: Bring a druid pouch. I encountered a lot of ghasts, and I can't continue until I "deal with the event"

~Trumpet

*Sigh* I took route 3 and encountered about 8 lvl 139 giant snails in multiattack zone with range. My companion died in about 3 seconds.

Edit: Bring a druid pouch. I encountered a lot of ghasts, and I can't continue until I "deal with the event"

~Trumpet

ya i made that mistake too

and i cant find a way outta this area;\

If you right click one of the paths it will say "escape from event". You can leave anytime you want.

~Trumpet

no dude i lost it cuz my explorer died and i killed the npcs anyway, now im stuck in the cant ge tout area WITH NO TELES

basically i gotta drop everything and slowly die to ghasts, gotta drop rockshell, zerker helm, obby shield, rune boots,crystal bow, 2 ov those staff, AND my 130k gloves

in order to keep my zerker ring, whip and bury

redicilous

If you right click one of the paths it will say "escape from event". You can leave anytime you want.

~Trumpet

no dude i lost it cuz my explorer died and i killed the npcs anyway, now im stuck in the cant ge tout area WITH NO TELES

basically i gotta drop everything and slowly die to ghasts, gotta drop rockshell, zerker helm, obby shield, and rune boots in order to keep my zerker ring, whip and bury

redicilous

Try logging out?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

"Mod Ash

Jagex Mod

28 Mar 2006 15:41

We're hearing that players are getting teleported into a section of swamp from which they can't walk out. We're really sorry about this, and we're working on a solution as fast as possible.

This could be a few minutes; you may need to log out while you wait.

We'll look into the matter of uncompletable treks when that one's sorted."

=====

Hope this prevents you from having to drop your stuff.

~Trumpet

Got a red fishing tome from helping the hardest NPC.

fishingtome0wk.png

It gave 4173 fishing experience.

e: Oh, I used the easiest route, got one ghast event and killed all of the ghasts.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

killed a bunch of snakes and no skins like the KB says =[

Returned the red token for the hardest route with the weakest companion for 55 wildblood seeds... weeeeee :roll:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I took one of the weak npc's thru the hardest path and got 18 toadflax and 53 tarronin both herbs Unided. My event was 6 lvl 139 ghast, they were easy with the pouch they all attacked me at once, they hit 12's :shock: good thing I was in guthan :P

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

I took one of the weak npc's thru the hardest path and got 18 toadflax and 53 tarronin both herbs Unided. My event was 6 lvl 139 ghast, they were easy with the pouch they all attacked me at once, they hit 12's :shock: good thing I was in guthan :P

we got unid toadflax again? havent seen that since farming:P

how u feed ur compaignon?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

how u feed ur compaignon?

Use food on him. Wonder if you could use armor and weapons on them :?

Ya oergg I was surprised to id the herbs as toadflax, but If you read on RS guides to mini games the herbs can only be toadflax, tarromin or harralander.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.