new prayers

nickeley102

I like the idea of mage and range spells. Also i think the restore prayer would be cool, but they should make it so you couldn't do other prayers with it, otherwise unlimited ultimate strength. I also agree that its hard to beat the protection prayers so i was thinking lets just make better protection prays, protect from mage/range like the kq, protect from melee/magic, protect from melee/range, and like lvl 70 protect from melee/range/magic. They would have to be really high levels and have high drain rates otherwise there would be no hard monsters to beat. :P

ROFL... :lol: :cry: :lol:

This is where I, who started playing in 1999, TOTALLY PWN YOU in front of everyone.

The reason you were proably dissapted is because nothing can beat the shield prayers. Anything and everything that is thrown at you can be blocked with no damge to you. The only thing that is better than that is blocking it and have some damage hit the other guy.

Actually... if you had any Player Killing experience AT ALL, you would know that shield players only block half (50%) of the damage done to you by other players. Godsfearme, who kills NPC monsters with his/her protection prayers all day long, and has zero player killing experience, NEEDS TO SHUT UP. If you don't know that shield prayers only block 50% of the damage done to you by other players, you NEED TO STOP acting like Professor Buttworm on a subject you know nothing of. PWNED. Who's next?

I honestly dont care whatsoever if new prayers come out or not... simple reason being, its all just gonna be members anyways :roll:

With new players come the same old, irritating, noobish complaints. It costs less than 0.17 USD a day to have Members on Runescape. Seventeen cents a day, if you're too poor to afford that, you shouldn't be on the Internet anyway. PWNED. Until next time, WHERE MY NOOBS AT, WHERE THEY AT WHERE THEY AT!?!?!!!?!?!!

This is where I, who started playing in 1999, TOTALLY PWN YOU in front of everyone.

The reason you were proably dissapted is because nothing can beat the shield prayers. Anything and everything that is thrown at you can be blocked with no damge to you. The only thing that is better than that is blocking it and have some damage hit the other guy.

Actually... if you had any Player Killing experience AT ALL, you would know that shield players only block half (50%) of the damage done to you by other players. Godsfearme, who kills NPC monsters with his/her protection prayers all day long, and has zero player killing experience, NEEDS TO SHUT UP. If you don't know that shield prayers only block 50% of the damage done to you by other players, you NEED TO STOP acting like Professor Buttworm on a subject you know nothing of. PWNED. Who's next?

I honestly dont care whatsoever if new prayers come out or not... simple reason being, its all just gonna be members anyways :roll:

With new players come the same old, irritating, noobish complaints. It costs less than 0.17 USD a day to have Members on Runescape. Seventeen cents a day, if you're too poor to afford that, you shouldn't be on the Internet anyway. PWNED. Until next time, WHERE MY NOOBS AT, WHERE THEY AT WHERE THEY AT!?!?!!!?!?!!

You strike me as a very obnoxious, annoying person.
thhah.gif

Excuse me for a second while I kick your [wagon] over the internet.

First off, Runescape came out in 2001 you obnoxious little twerp. Unless you were playing DeviusMUD(Which I highly doubt you were, you're full of crap.

Second off, if you had any experience with PKing you'd know that protection spells actually give 40% protection rather than 50%. But, that's a very simply, newbish mistake to make.

tomato1ry.png

Thank you. NEXT PLEASE.

Excuse me for a second while I kick your wagon over the internet.

First off, Runescape came out in 2001 you obnoxious little twerp. Unless you were playing DeviusMUD(Which I highly doubt you were, you're full of crap.

Second off, if you had any experience with PKing you'd know that protection spells actually give 40% protection rather than 50%. But, that's a very simply, newbish mistake to make.

What kind of crack are you on that makes you believe Runescape came out in 2001? I want some, who is your supplier? I was PKing YEARS before you ever heard of Runescape you little punk. RECOGNIZE. Until the next idiot quotes me,

WHERE MY NOOBS, WHERE THEY AT WHERE THEY AT?!?/!//!/?!

Thank you. NEXT PLEASE.

What kind of crack are you on that makes you believe Runescape came out in 2001? I want some, who is your supplier? I was PKing YEARS before you ever heard of Runescape you little punk. RECOGNIZE. Until the next idiot quotes me,

From wikipedia

"...The game was renamed RuneScape and released to the public on January 4, 2001...."

Caldius.png

Thank you. NEXT PLEASE.

Considering I joined March 2001...I think I'd have a pretty good idea when the game came out.

tomato1ry.png

another could be ... restore half energy?

or possibly even a teleportation?

spawn a lvl 70 or whatever to attack ur enemies?

dude its prayer not magic :P

new prayers r useless cuz the one u use the most r the protection ones

What about Divine Magic :P

From wikipedia

"...The game was renamed RuneScape and released to the public on January 4, 2001...."

Considering I joined March 2001...I think I'd have a pretty good idea when the game came out.

It's called Runescape Classic Beta you silly little nubs. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS. I'm in your face because I've played a hell of a lot longer than you. Don't cry because I'm better than you. DEAL WITH IT.

From wikipedia

It's called Runescape Classic Beta you silly little nubs. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS. I'm in your face because I've played a hell of a lot longer than you. Don't cry because I'm better than you. DEAL WITH IT.

hmmmmm... Theres a reason it was called BETA, because it wasn't the final version, they probably made a lot of CHANGES when it was realeased to the public, and you most definitely a BLUNT axe with the brainpower of a half dead slug...

From wikipedia

You do realize the Beta was open to the public, right? I joined during the Beta...

tomato1ry.png

From wikipedia

You do realize the Beta was open to the public, right? I joined during the Beta...

Don't waste your time, he only wants your attention. So don't feed the noob.
thhah.gif

From wikipedia

you sir... are an idiot lol

but on topic which I havn't seen for a full page now, the range and mage boosting prayer idea is by far the best, no reason why they shouldn't have them. I also agree with the stronger attack/def/str prayers, 15% is a lot, but 20% would be better :wink:

and ill admit my opinion is prolly biased because I am 92 prayer working on 99 lol.

praycape,supergoten23.gif