abyss runecrafting: a solution against PKers?

transcript80

1) play on quiet times (when there are less than 300 players per server)

2) carry tele crystal. If they ice burst you, click tele and you`re gone. If they teleblock you, run away. ectovial is ok too.

3) Be high level. I`m over lvl 115, and in 20 hours of Rcing I only got PK`d twice (both times I clicked tele crystal).Only pkers plus or minus 5 levels from your own level can attack you, and the bulk of pkers is lvl 60-100

Can u use ectofial if u are teleblocked?

No you can't use ectophial when you're teleblocked.

I wear nothing besides a bronze pick and boots of lightness, which brings down my weight to 1KG allowing me to make 40+ trips an hour with super energy pots. If i wear hides that takes my weight to around 26KG allowing me to only make 30 trips or so. 10 trips an hour is a big difference esp when you're 91+ rc. That's an extra 1K natures, 300K.

Just be smart when you runecraft and you'll be fine. If you get entangled immediately click your ectophial/elf crystal etc.. if you do this quick enough they will never be able to teleblock you. If the mage uses teleblock before entangle you will still have enough time to tele through from the zammy mage, then just log out and back in and the effect is gone.

If it's a meeler or a ranger there's nothing to worry about. As long as you have full hp or close to full they'll never be quick enough to PK you.

I've crafted over 700K natures through abyss so far without dying.

Zelda_ot.png

you know how many pray pots that would take when making lioke 50k laws?

Using Abyss for Law crafting isn't the best idea to begin with anyways... IMHO. Running from Draynor to the altar is the better way if you ask me.

Without armor... lets say you survive the attack by the PKers... When you're in the Abyss... you have a multi combat area full of NPCs that are just waiting to atatck you. You can survive but by the time you get done one trip... you have to take the time to eat food to fully heal again. The trips through the abyss are probably just as slow as going from Draynor to Entrana factoring in the longer prep times.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva