SwampJedi - 2280+ - 120cb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of chatting: I finished woodcut and fishing which allowed me to chat with an ever increasing number of friends.

Now, doing hunter, rc, agility, mining or smithing and such skills, this became almost impossible.

So I run into the same problems, reply very late, not reply to private messages or stop playing in a normal tempo.

Congratulations on all your new levels, but I predict that the road to the top will become more lonely (less chatty) all the time.

So the support on this FORUM means a lot people! (readers), keep posting, keep encouraging, do not expect too much chatting...

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

amazing work and dedication, i have a feeling you could obtain any goal you set with your mind set. Good luck and this is unrateable in my eyes.

Proud owner of Green Halloween Mask

Barrows drops: 3x Dharocks axe, 2x Veracs brassard, 2x Torags Legs, 2x Karils Skirt, 2x D Med, Veracs Skirt, Veracs Flail, karils coif, Guthans Platebody, Dharocks Helm.

Dragon Drops- 2x Dragon Skirt

sjefderat, I end up using external messenger programs, so it's not like I'm playing alone. Even if I were standing still and not playing, there is no way I could deal with all of the PMs I get. I could remove a bunch of people and put chat on friends, but that's just awkward.

Relientk, thanks! I'm pressing on, pressing on! :D

Love your stats, they are great for a pre-90. I've always liked the idea of being a skiller and would like to one day be one of the better "under 90 skiller." (even though i'm a long ways away) I really hurt myself though because i got 89 combat about two years ago to match the name Volcom89. So i'm only one def/hp/str/attk level away from 90, so basically my only way to level slayer is through tears of guthix/lamps.

Good luck with 1800, then have fun getting 1900 with a lot of hunter :D

RSN=Volcom89

44760141.jpg

Thanks 3D!

Volcom, as long as you have fun, it doesn't matter how you set your levels. :)

Hehe, that's the thing, every time i go out to do another skill I just feel like going back to woodcutting. Don't ask me why, a lot of people think it's boring but i love it. At the moment, i'm f2p though, so i'm just cutting the rest of the willows i need for 99 firemaking, then it's back to members and trying to raise skill total.

RSN=Volcom89

44760141.jpg

you could probably get 99fm within 2 days if your burned yews ::'

just a pointer

ither then that , keep up the great work.

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~