Women's suffrage

bjbj1991

i think most of the people were just signing a petition, not even thinking about it. then that one person said no, followed by her friend wanting to, and i realized the ones they filmed probably really didnt know what they were doing.

Yes, I've had a similar experience happen to me. I spent 2 hours caning (asking people to donate change) outside of a bagel shop for amnesty international and sudan. Out of the two hours I spent there, about 75% of people donated a dollar or so. However, 2/3rds of the people who donated gave me the money and walked away, as if they were obliged to give me money to show that they were nice even though they didn't want to. I could have been holding a can saying support the natzis on it and those people still would have given me money. The other 1/3rd asked what they were donating to before they donated which was good for them. However, out of those 2 hours of canning, only 2 people asked anything more. 1 person asked if we had more info, etc and the other asked how much of the donation goes actually goes to the cause and not processing fees etc. (100%.)

It really is sad what people in the US do to show their "patriotism" and "love of freedom"

PDM

PDM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to end womens suffrage. Hell if a women was elected president in every country around the world maybe wars would be a bit hotter? Well stuff war everything would be settled by Foxy Boxing and Mud Wrestling.

Heh that video made me laugh. Hard

deadforumslol.png