PHOBIA declared war on TF (the futures) [DECLINED - read]

Gamerr

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. We declined because Hasan admitted that they allow members in FEAR to fight for Phobia.

I also said that I was going to bring DS members to the fight...

anyways, Numba1@@@@@@@

Look, for all you TF guys, and their fans.

Phobia is a junior clan, but just has a different policy about graduating.

They care more about people being READY then people being some lvl.

Like many people have said, they don't have to run their clan the way you do.

++ I'm Phobian, I'm Level 100, I haven't graduated because I do not want too, no one has asked me too, and i'm happy with being Phobia.

The Trick is Freedom, a Bird in a Cage is less likely to be happy, but free, it can do what it desires.

Look, for all you Phobia guys and their fan club.

Phobia is not a junior clan, they just "highly suggest" that you leave for FEAR when you meet their requirements. Like many people have said, Phobia shares members with FEAR and that's the only reason they're still running.

Good-bye.

Like many people have said, Phobia shares members with FEAR and that's the only reason they're still running.

Good-bye.

So less than 10 people being over fears reqs but in phobia are keeping the clan running? :shock:

Like many people have said, Phobia shares members with FEAR and that's the only reason they're still running.

Good-bye.

So less than 10 people being over fears reqs but in phobia are keeping the clan running? :shock:

They have 19-20 people who meet FEAR's reqs, and no I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the members who leave FEAR for Phobia when Phobia's at a down time, beef Phobia up for a while until Phobia's okay enough to stand on its own, and then graudate again.

same old story with phobia

they share the same members with FEAR way to go :oops:

FEAR would die if this rule wasnt implied u guy may as well lower FEAR reqs to phobia and join both clans up saves all the hassle of trying to war one sepretly wen ur the same

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

Good-bye.

They have 19-20 people who meet FEAR's reqs, and no I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the members who leave FEAR for Phobia when Phobia's at a down time, beef Phobia up for a while until Phobia's okay enough to stand on its own, and then graudate again.

We have only 2 ppl who meet fear reqs now. :wink:

And uhh to my knowledge, we've only had one members who's done that and I don't think he can carry the clan on his own, I think?

I was really looking forward to the war though. :?

To be honest. People are under estimating Phobia. I was a former member, not being biased on this either. I think Phobia will pull out with the suprose win. Tf and 'The' are severly inactive, Tf used to bring 200+ opts to lots of their pks, I see them at only around 120+ opts now. Phobia has been kicked into gear by a Pk leader who has changed their activity lots. They've improved on pking and activity. I think be will be suprised with how incredibly prepped Phobia are for this. It should be an awesome war though. Good luck to both clans, though I have Phobia coming out with the underdog win. F2p wars are not about levels to let everyone know, they are based around numbers. Can't wait for this, I'll definitly be looting it when Tf gets done with their stalling and accepts the war.

first off do you f2p pk? it's not only about numbers higher lvls with less numbers can take out a another group with lower lvls and alot more numbers. i've seen it happen and it also depends on spamming. i do not think phobia is a junior clan. if they are a junior clan then i should be able to fight with tf since phobia's members past the graduation lvl can. sound fair? i think tf could pull an extra 20-30 100+ members if that's the case. i doubt highly phobia would think that were fair. when i graduated i KNEW what it meant. if your members arent ready to grad they shouldnt reach the graduation lvl.

LOL, yes I do f2p pk. I've been in Phobia/Fear, Runescape Valor, and now a future applicant for the Sacred Templars. I'm sure TF and 'The' have lots of experience f2p pking. Though 'The' is so incredibly inactive right now they don't make an impact at all in the wild. Tf is growing to that. Its your opinion if you don't think Phobia is a junior clan, but most people do. You see it differently because your in Tf I suppose. Phobia and Tf run the 'junior clan' thing completely different.

To be honest. People are under estimating Phobia. I was a former member, not being biased on this either. I think Phobia will pull out with the suprose win. Tf and 'The' are severly inactive, Tf used to bring 200+ opts to lots of their pks, I see them at only around 120+ opts now. Phobia has been kicked into gear by a Pk leader who has changed their activity lots. They've improved on pking and activity. I think be will be suprised with how incredibly prepped Phobia are for this. It should be an awesome war though. Good luck to both clans, though I have Phobia coming out with the underdog win. F2p wars are not about levels to let everyone know, they are based around numbers. Can't wait for this, I'll definitly be looting it when Tf gets done with their stalling and accepts the war.

first off do you f2p pk? it's not only about numbers higher lvls with less numbers can take out a another group with lower lvls and alot more numbers. i've seen it happen and it also depends on spamming. i do not think phobia is a junior clan. if they are a junior clan then i should be able to fight with tf since phobia's members past the graduation lvl can. sound fair? i think tf could pull an extra 20-30 100+ members if that's the case. i doubt highly phobia would think that were fair. when i graduated i KNEW what it meant. if your members arent ready to grad they shouldnt reach the graduation lvl.

LOL, yes I do f2p pk. I've been in Phobia/Fear, Runescape Valor, and now a future applicant for the Sacred Templars. I'm sure TF and 'The' have lots of experience f2p pking. Though 'The' is so incredibly inactive right now they don't make an impact at all in the wild. Tf is growing to that. Its your opinion if you don't think Phobia is a junior clan, but most people do. You see it differently because your in Tf I suppose. Phobia and Tf run the 'junior clan' thing completely different.

++

TF does NOT get to set the rules for a junior clan. If anything, TF is a junior PROGRAM. K?

-Matt

(Notice how TF claims on RSC they will not flame us, yet...)

Yeah, I think everyone new Phearbia would most likely want a few members to de-grad, but let's face it, they didn't earn it.

I'm sure Phobia will get a taste of what a real junior clan is in the near future, and I'll leave it at that because I'm probably gona end up verbally ko'ing some people if I continue.

Phobia have earned it, since TF fears of 32 members over 95 combat, almost 13 of them are FEAR officals or phobian high council and council.

Phobia has also been undefeated in all of there miniwars/wars, so Phobia have earned there spot and it's not going to change unless TF wants to war and accepts that people over 95 combat that are in phobia can come.

By the way, Phobia does not accept anyone over 95 combat, too.

Phobia have earned it, since TF fears of 32 members over 95 combat, almost 13 of them are FEAR officals or phobian high council and council.

Phobia has also been undefeated in all of there miniwars/wars, so Phobia have earned there spot and it's not going to change unless TF wants to war and accepts that people over 95 combat that are in phobia can come.

phobia0iq.png

Sure it's an old picture, but what's not to say you don't do it?

Also, look at the clans Phobia's warred. (I'm going to ignore the fact that you guys allowed FEAR to fight in your wars if they met Phobia reqs)

Name any in the top 30? Name any in the top 50?

Look at who TF's warred.

DR, EoS, Valor, Mori, and a couple others.

See a difference?

TF lost vs Mori, EoS, Valor and a couple of others...

Phobia declared full war on DR once, and miniwars vs DR twice, all of them declined...

Phobia also declared war on:

Black Dragons (when they were top 20)

TFC + KOO

WG (love you guys :oops: )

Jaguars

CL

All of these were either declined or became nonresponsive.

Did I mention that we haven't lost a war?

See the difference?

phobia0iq.png

Sure it's an old picture, but what's not to say you don't do it?

Also, look at the clans Phobia's warred. (I'm going to ignore the fact that you guys allowed FEAR to fight in your wars if they met Phobia reqs)

Name any in the top 30? Name any in the top 50?

Look at who TF's warred.

DR, EoS, Valor, Mori, and a couple others.

See a difference?

Well, I wasn't at phobia at the time he was accepted and he is not a member too. But, you have to notice how old it is, Come on.

I was also talking about now, not before, and all the people who are higher then 95 combat have been in this clan enough to graduate to FEAR.

so Phobia gets the number 1 spot? oh well, they didnt earn it.

Not to be rude, but I agree. Phobia shouldn't be number 1 just because TF declined. To be honest, there are more than 5 non-staff members over the requirements. Oh, btw, I love when Phobia promotes 105+ combat to their staff, when most of them weren't registered on the forums ;). Not to be hating you Phobia, but I don't lie ;)

Wow people just calm down and stop flaming, personally I am disappointed cause I see Phobians here and they are flaming too. What is up with that we are suppose to be making a name for Phobia not destroying it. As for the other people I am not disappointed, but sad that you guys have to result to this fighting, yes I know Tf, gave us the title, yes I know that we didn't earn it, and personally I would have felt better if we had won it in the war, instead of getting it this way. Just let it go people and forget all this.

Not to be rude, but I agree. Phobia shouldn't be number 1 just because TF declined. To be honest, there are more than 5 non-staff members over the requirements. Oh, btw, I love when Phobia promotes 105+ combat to their staff, when most of them weren't registered on the forums ;). Not to be hating you Phobia, but I don't lie ;)

'

So TF can decline to save there #1? That's a no-no.

'

Since you don't know much about the clan world, I tell you a little something. You really can't gain a rank by declaring a war and the other party declines with valid reasons.

Judging by your logic, I bet you'd rank TF "#1" if we declared war on Gladz. :roll:

Although the war has been declined, I hope we'll be able to meet you in the Wilderness very soon. :)

'

Since you don't know much about the clan world, I tell you a little something. You really can't gain a rank by declaring a war and the other party declines with valid reasons.

Judging by your logic, I bet you'd rank TF "#1" if we declared war on Gladz. :roll:

Although the war has been declined, I hope we'll be able to meet you in the Wilderness very soon. :)

Sorry to break it to you bud, but I know about the clan world more then you :wink: . The things TF said were no valid enough because they were things that Phobia would always fight with.

Phobia won't change there normal fighting rules because "TF wants them too".

If TF want to fight, has to be in the rules that were declined with. So say the right facts before I easily win the argument.