PHOBIA declared war on TF (the futures) [DECLINED - read]

Gamerr

We declined because Hasan admitted that they allow members in FEAR to fight for Phobia.

TF declined the war and told Phobia they could be #1 ranked junior clan. They obviously don't care about a rank. Why continue flaming?

As for Phobia not being a junior clan, I find that quite hilarious. You can't define a junior clan by a clan with a set level limit which forces people to graduate after they reach the max. That's how a lot do, but why does everyone? Just because someone initially defined that as the definition and other clans followed that pettern, it does not mean tha ALL junior clans need to obide by a trend. The fact is, Phobia is different than other "junior" clans because they do not force members to graduate and other clans need to accept that.

Now, as for the warring situations itself. Fear has recently raised its reqs and is a 100+ combat GRADUATING FROM PHOBIA clan as of May 6th or so. This means that members need to be 100+ to get into Fear no matter what. That should settle this issue.

I don't care to write more that I know people will tear up and flame and spit on so whatever.

How immature of them. They want to be the best junior clan, but let people of their 'main' clan join back into the junior?

^^ this post made me laugh irl

~Gamerr

signature4s.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan Name: Phobia

Amount of Members: 301

Average Skill Total: 1059

Average Hit Points: 72.791

Average Combat Level: 87.061

Clan Name: The Futures

Amount of Members: 219

Average Skill Total: 1236

Average Hit Points: 79.626

Average Combat Level: 96.267

Should be an interesting fight. TF has the levels but Phobia has the numbers. I am guessing it will all come down to how many each clan pulls to the fight and how good their organization is.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Clan Name: Phobia

Amount of Members: 301

Average Skill Total: 1059

Average Hit Points: 72.791

Average Combat Level: 87.061

Clan Name: The Futures

Amount of Members: 219

Average Skill Total: 1236

Average Hit Points: 79.626

Average Combat Level: 96.267

Should be an interesting fight. TF has the levels but Phobia has the numbers. I am guessing it will all come down to how many each clan pulls to the fight and how good their organization is.

what id give to be a fly on the wall for that.

any one got the back round on phobia? i havent seen any thing from them must be new.

whitesignature.jpg

As a member of Phobia, I'm not going to show favoritsm, but I do think TF is afraid of our numbers, because recently they made a rule that all people lvl 96+ may not attend the war, so basically all the people that could be in Fear cannot go. Just because they make their members graduate right when they get the stats to join The Clan, doesn't mean its our fault, we feel that members should have the free will to graduate or not, so therefore I think the cap should be around lvl 105. Many of you may not agree as I know you are rooting for TF but take this into consideration.

As a member of Phobia, I'm not going to show favoritsm, but I do think TF is afraid of our numbers, because recently they made a rule that all people lvl 96+ may not attend the war, so basically all the people that could be in Fear cannot go. Just because they make their members graduate right when they get the stats to join The Clan, doesn't mean its our fault, we feel that members should have the free will to graduate or not, so therefore I think the cap should be around lvl 105. Many of you may not agree as I know you are rooting for TF but take this into consideration.

Phobia leaders have said they want to show themselves to be the best Jr clan. If people above your graduation requirments attend that are not staff it will count as Fear attending and as such 'The' members would show up.

wow i havent been here in ages.... Being TF i want us to win, but it depends on who can pull more basically. If TF had the same graduation rule as Fear/phobia...we would completely dominate seeing as many members in 'the' went through TF. GL though

I hope Phobia wins. Finally get the chance toshow TF. From what I gather TF has challanged Phobia before, but the conditions were biased. Lets see a clean fight, and no rubbish from either clan!

EDIT::

Phobia leaders have said they want to show themselves to be the best Jr clan. If people above your graduation requirments attend that are not staff it will count as Fear attending and as such 'The' members would show up.

Just because we are not forced to graduate, we shouldn't be allowed to attend the war if we don't want to grad? Phobia members have more freedom about graduation and because of this you are going to punish them?

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

I hope Phobia wins. Finally get the chance toshow TF. From what I gather TF has challanged Phobia before, but the conditions were biased. Lets see a clean fight, and no rubbish from either clan!

Just because we are not forced to graduate, we shouldn't be allowed to attend the war if we don't want to grad? Phobia members have more freedom about graduation and because of this you are going to punish them?

Haha thats a joke right? Juniour clan? My arse thats a juniour clan then.

So this is analogous to not wanting to graduate high school just because you don't want to. Right?

Phobia isn't a junior clan. It's merely a brother clan to fear as long as their members can choose to graduate or not. In fact, by giving the option not to graduate, you almost make it sound like graduation into Fear is a bad thing.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

Well if its like that how about you let us bring any Ex-TF current The that we please? and all The still in TF reqs? eh? :roll:

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

By the way, potraying 'The' as terrorists is an insult. Go ahead, say it's a joke, say it to those who lost loved ones due to terrorist activities.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

They aren't holding members back just for the war. Just because you make your members leave as soon as they hit the stats, doesn't mean phobia does. Maybe phobia likes for their members to be mentally ready as well, not just "hey you have stats, join the main clan now".

If TF is going to complain about the rules of how phobia graduates their members, then why did they EVER consider warring?

Sheesh, clans these days. They will make up excuses for anything :roll:

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best