PHOBIA declared war on TF (the futures) [DECLINED - read]

Gamerr

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a member of Phobia, I'm not going to show favoritsm, but I do think TF is afraid of our numbers, because recently they made a rule that all people lvl 96+ may not attend the war, so basically all the people that could be in Fear cannot go. Just because they make their members graduate right when they get the stats to join The Clan, doesn't mean its our fault, we feel that members should have the free will to graduate or not, so therefore I think the cap should be around lvl 105. Many of you may not agree as I know you are rooting for TF but take this into consideration.

Phobia leaders have said they want to show themselves to be the best Jr clan. If people above your graduation requirments attend that are not staff it will count as Fear attending and as such 'The' members would show up.

They aren't holding members back just for the war. Just because you make your members leave as soon as they hit the stats, doesn't mean phobia does. Maybe phobia likes for their members to be mentally ready as well, not just "hey you have stats, join the main clan now".

If TF is going to complain about the rules of how phobia graduates their members, then why did they EVER consider warring?

Sheesh, clans these days. They will make up excuses for anything :roll:

The thing here is, THEY ARE NOT A JUNIOR CLAN. A junior clan is a clan you hang around in until you meet the reqs for the main clan hence the name "Junior". Phobia is more like brother clan to Fear seeing as you can leave when you want, and from what I heard you can "De-Grad" back to Phobia from Fear, you are most likely the only 'Junior' clan in Rs that goes by these standards and yet call yourself a junior clan.

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

As a member of Phobia, I'm not going to show favoritsm, but I do think TF is afraid of our numbers, because recently they made a rule that all people lvl 96+ may not attend the war, so basically all the people that could be in Fear cannot go. Just because they make their members graduate right when they get the stats to join The Clan, doesn't mean its our fault, we feel that members should have the free will to graduate or not, so therefore I think the cap should be around lvl 105. Many of you may not agree as I know you are rooting for TF but take this into consideration.

Phobia leaders have said they want to show themselves to be the best Jr clan. If people above your graduation requirments attend that are not staff it will count as Fear attending and as such 'The' members would show up.

They aren't holding members back just for the war. Just because you make your members leave as soon as they hit the stats, doesn't mean phobia does. Maybe phobia likes for their members to be mentally ready as well, not just "hey you have stats, join the main clan now".

If TF is going to complain about the rules of how phobia graduates their members, then why did they EVER consider warring?

The thing here is, THEY ARE NOT A JUNIOR CLAN. A junior clan is a clan you hang around in until you meet the reqs for the main clan hence the name "Junior". Phobia is more like brother clan to Fear seeing as you can leave when you want, and from what I heard you can "De-Grad" back to Phobia from Fear, you are most likely the only 'Junior' clan in Rs that goes by these standards and yet call yourself a junior clan.

blah blah blah, yea yea yea, stop your crying

You do not set the rules for a junior clan. Phobia is made for people to trai and learn the ropes before they enter their main clan. They have different rules then TF does, deal with it. You're trying to make it sound like half the clan should be in FEAR because of their "dumb rules".

TF declared on them before(I'm pretty sure) and they haven't changed any rules since, so why are they crying now? Seriously reminds me of their main clan now :roll:

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Yeah, we are "different" is that a problem? Does one clan have to abide by another clan's rules and ways of running a clan? We run our clan the way we want and you run yours.

On another note, I hope leaders can agree on something.

Well Tf has their rules and we have ours, no matter what the clan is it's still a junior clan, so I want to wish both clans the best of luck. I just wish that Tf would say that the cap would be 100 and lower instead of 96 and lower, since I really want to attend this war. Once again good luck

We could compromise in different ways, since Phobia really doesn't have a combat cap limit for their clan. I see no problem with Phobia bringing members over their requirements as long as we're aloud to do the same by bringing TF who've graduated since the declaration.

Or 'The' members below 'The's combat requirement level (108) can come to the war too. :P

Judging by your statement, wonder how Phobia would do without members over their requirement. :roll: You don't even have a combat cap so how can you even be defined as a junior clan. I think this itsy-bitsy detail will make finalizing the war a hassle.

We could compromise in different ways, since Phobia really doesn't have a combat cap limit for their clan. I see no problem with Phobia bringing members over their requirements as long as we're aloud to do the same by bringing TF who've graduated since the declaration.

Or 'The' members below 'The's combat requirement level (108) can come to the war too. :P

Judging by your statement, wonder how Phobia would do without members over their requirement. :roll: You don't even have a combat cap so how can you even be defined as a junior clan. I think this itsy-bitsy detail will make finalizing the war a hassle.

Well, first, you claim that what TF says is a junior clan is a junior clan. A junior clan does not NEED to force its members to grad. Unfortunately, just because you guys seem to use propaganda effectively, you manage to convince the clan world that you're right and we're wrong.

Also, look at the Phobia high-scores. THERE ARE ONLY FIVE PEOPLE 96+ COMBAT WHO ARE NOT STAFF. FIVE OUT OF ALMOST 300. Does that, by ANY chance, tell you something? It might mean that although we don't FORCE it, we VERY HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT.

You know how much less flaming there would be if you could back up everything you said? And not make assumptions which you KNOW to be false? Try it, see it works out.

I've never heard of either clan. I've never seen or spoken with any clan. And yet from what you showed right there, Allianator, I can assume that Phobia is not all that great. Even if you just 'highly encourage it', it still isn't exactly preffered. It's like your friend saying, "Could you please mine 400 mith for me?" and you agree but only mine 300 mith. You're not giving what is preffered. Of course, you're friend will take it, but you won't be appreciated for it and you will not be paid as much for it in the end.

Oh, and kill the caps.

A junior clan isn't for people just to train combat until they can get into the main clan, it's for people to learn. Some people train stats more then they go out and pk/war, and some just flat out take longer to learn. Your basis is just about as stupid as the clans name, phobia is there to teach their members and get them prepared for FEAR...not to get them the combat lvl needed to join FEAR.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Yeah your different for the fact your not a juniour clan :lol:

....not to mention the fact that they don't have the grammar of a 10 year old and use the same excuse over and over without listing valid points about it besides what their opinion is about it.

I'm an 18 year old cheers. I can't see where the grammar of a 10 year old came intro that apart from one word being spelt wrong. Maybe you should get some valid points?

Theres no excuse, the fact is your not a junior clan. The whole point is to teach them the ways and have a level cap. If your going to let everyone in, then your just a clan who lets say.. have the tards of the 'two clans' in there? Because if your going of your points, your two separate clans, not a junior/higher clan. You can't come in a change the whole meaning of the Junior scheme and then go 'War us, were the best Jr. clan' when your actaully not one if you can't stick to the same rules each other Jr. clan does.

Every JUnior clan in the community forces their members to join the main clan once they reach that lvl

some of them are

the futures

the corrupted

jag jrs

Soldiers of anarchy

the red dragons and many more

if you do not do this then your just another clan. your not a junior clan.

A junior clan isn't for people just to train combat until they can get into the main clan, it's for people to learn. Some people train stats more then they go out and pk/war, and some just flat out take longer to learn. Your basis is just about as stupid as the clans name, phobia is there to teach their members and get them prepared for FEAR...not to get them the combat lvl needed to join FEAR.

So what is the difference between 'The' clan and gladiatorz being allies and occasionally members switching clan after taking on board the experience of the previous one and what goes on at phobia and fear? Nothing

Phobia and Fear are basically sister clans, Phobia is not a jr clan if its members do not have to gradute into Fear. It is a seperate clan that is completely independant and does not have to give its members to fear. This will not be a fight for the no.1 Jr clan as phobia never has been a Jr clan and never will be one.

So what is the difference between 'The' clan and gladiatorz being allies and occasionally members switching clan after taking on board the experience of the previous one and what goes on at phobia and fear? Nothing

Phobia and Fear are basically sister clans, Phobia is not a jr clan if its members do not have to gradute into Fear. It is a seperate clan that is completely independant and does not have to give its members to fear. This will not be a fight for the no.1 Jr clan as phobia never has been a Jr clan and never will be one.

Umm, the level differences? Its obvious that neither clan will give in to what a junior is and isn't.

And retaxis, why do we have to follow everyone else?

why do we have to follow everyone else?

Because a "Junior Clan" is a class of clans, just like a Country clan, a Pure clan, a PKing clan and a Skill clan.

Country Clan - You MUST live in that country to be in that clan.

Pure Clan - Your account MUST be a pure to be in that clan.

Skill Clan - You MUST enjoy skilling to be in that clan.

PKing Clan - You MUST enjoy PKing to be in that clan.

Junior Clan - You MUST be below the main clan's requirements and train for the main clan to be in that clan.

Jr Jagz

BKC

ZFE

TF

TC

TRD

LFJ

DG (while they existed)

DKJ (while they existed)

JR

TRWF Squires

MK Squires

And many more. Every junior clan has a set grounding and understanding on what a junior clan is. Every pure clan has a set guide.

Let's take LF for example. They used to be a country clan, but to gain wars, they've changed the rule from "Must be from Lithuania" to "Must Speak Lithuanian" so they can be judged as a regular clan.

Phobia, on the other hand, wants the opposite. They don't have the basic junior clan rules. They're just a clan that "strongly suggests" that you leave for FEAR once you meet reqs.

Watch yourself and the language you use or imply here....no matter what your personal feelings are it is this sort of language that gets topics closed/deleted and kills the activity of this forum--Mullein

Y u so mean? :cry:

I wonder why alot of ppl consider us a junior clan and rank us as one too. :?

To be honest. People are under estimating Phobia. I was a former member, not being biased on this either. I think Phobia will pull out with the suprose win. Tf and 'The' are severly inactive, Tf used to bring 200+ opts to lots of their pks, I see them at only around 120+ opts now. Phobia has been kicked into gear by a Pk leader who has changed their activity lots. They've improved on pking and activity. I think be will be suprised with how incredibly prepped Phobia are for this. It should be an awesome war though. Good luck to both clans, though I have Phobia coming out with the underdog win. F2p wars are not about levels to let everyone know, they are based around numbers. Can't wait for this, I'll definitly be looting it when Tf gets done with their stalling and accepts the war.

To be honest. People are under estimating Phobia. I was a former member, not being biased on this either. I think Phobia will pull out with the suprose win. Tf and 'The' are severly inactive, Tf used to bring 200+ opts to lots of their pks, I see them at only around 120+ opts now. Phobia has been kicked into gear by a Pk leader who has changed their activity lots. They've improved on pking and activity. I think be will be suprised with how incredibly prepped Phobia are for this. It should be an awesome war though. Good luck to both clans, though I have Phobia coming out with the underdog win. F2p wars are not about levels to let everyone know, they are based around numbers. Can't wait for this, I'll definitly be looting it when Tf gets done with their stalling and accepts the war.

first off do you f2p pk? it's not only about numbers higher lvls with less numbers can take out a another group with lower lvls and alot more numbers. i've seen it happen and it also depends on spamming. i do not think phobia is a junior clan. if they are a junior clan then i should be able to fight with tf since phobia's members past the graduation lvl can. sound fair? i think tf could pull an extra 20-30 100+ members if that's the case. i doubt highly phobia would think that were fair. when i graduated i KNEW what it meant. if your members arent ready to grad they shouldnt reach the graduation lvl.

....not to mention the fact that they don't have the grammar of a 10 year old and use the same excuse over and over without listing valid points about it besides what their opinion is about it.

I'm an 18 year old cheers. I can't see where the grammar of a 10 year old came intro that apart from one word being spelt wrong. Maybe you should get some valid points?

Theres no excuse, the fact is your not a junior clan. The whole point is to teach them the ways and have a level cap. If your going to let everyone in, then your just a clan who lets say.. have the tards of the 'two clans' in there? Because if your going of your points, your two separate clans, not a junior/higher clan. You can't come in a change the whole meaning of the Junior scheme and then go 'War us, were the best Jr. clan' when your actaully not one if you can't stick to the same rules each other Jr. clan does.

First off,

Second off, I'm not a member of phobia.

Third off, show me the "meaning" of a junior clan. You don't make it, that's for sure. If someone is lvl 115 but can't pk for [cabbage], then they still need to be in the junior clan to learn how to do it. It's not about lvls, it's about skill. From your standards, a junior clan is there ONLY to draw in more people for the main clan. You make it just so that the lower lvled people will join your clan and not others when they hit the lvls.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Watch yourself and the language you use or imply here....no matter what your personal feelings are it is this sort of language that gets topics closed/deleted and kills the activity of this forum--Mullein

Y u so mean? :cry:

I wonder why alot of ppl consider us a junior clan and rank us as one too. :?

And if I'm not mistaken TF declared on phobia before, and I'm pretty sure phobia hasn't changed any rules.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

TF declined the war and told Phobia they could be #1 ranked junior clan. They obviously don't care about a rank. Why continue flaming?

As for Phobia not being a junior clan, I find that quite hilarious. You can't define a junior clan by a clan with a set level limit which forces people to graduate after they reach the max. That's how a lot do, but why does everyone? Just because someone initially defined that as the definition and other clans followed that pettern, it does not mean tha ALL junior clans need to obide by a trend. The fact is, Phobia is different than other "junior" clans because they do not force members to graduate and other clans need to accept that.

Now, as for the warring situations itself. Fear has recently raised its reqs and is a 100+ combat GRADUATING FROM PHOBIA clan as of May 6th or so. This means that members need to be 100+ to get into Fear no matter what. That should settle this issue.

I don't care to write more that I know people will tear up and flame and spit on so whatever.

~Havoc_Razor