PHOBIA declared war on TF (the futures) [DECLINED - read]

Gamerr

We declined because Hasan admitted that they allow members in FEAR to fight for Phobia.

TF declined the war and told Phobia they could be #1 ranked junior clan. They obviously don't care about a rank. Why continue flaming?

As for Phobia not being a junior clan, I find that quite hilarious. You can't define a junior clan by a clan with a set level limit which forces people to graduate after they reach the max. That's how a lot do, but why does everyone? Just because someone initially defined that as the definition and other clans followed that pettern, it does not mean tha ALL junior clans need to obide by a trend. The fact is, Phobia is different than other "junior" clans because they do not force members to graduate and other clans need to accept that.

Now, as for the warring situations itself. Fear has recently raised its reqs and is a 100+ combat GRADUATING FROM PHOBIA clan as of May 6th or so. This means that members need to be 100+ to get into Fear no matter what. That should settle this issue.

I don't care to write more that I know people will tear up and flame and spit on so whatever.

How immature of them. They want to be the best junior clan, but let people of their 'main' clan join back into the junior?

^^ this post made me laugh irl

~Gamerr

Firstly, think about what you just wrote, it makes no sense at all, and your arguements don't have any meaning behind them watsoever.

The definition is a junior clan is a preparatory segment of the main clan, that runescape players, too low of a level to join your main clan enroll in.

The truth is that Phobia isn't a junior clan. It is basically a clan all on it's own, and I see what TF is saying.

Stop trying to argue with TF and the rest of the world. Phobia isn't truly a junior clan, and it never will be. So go find a normal clan your level to have a war with, not a junior clan, because you aren't one yourselves.

I've killed people to protect the happiness of those who are weak...

pkerforlife5eq.png

zammy8yx.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We declined because Hasan admitted that they allow members in FEAR to fight for Phobia.

TF declined the war and told Phobia they could be #1 ranked junior clan. They obviously don't care about a rank. Why continue flaming?

As for Phobia not being a junior clan, I find that quite hilarious. You can't define a junior clan by a clan with a set level limit which forces people to graduate after they reach the max. That's how a lot do, but why does everyone? Just because someone initially defined that as the definition and other clans followed that pettern, it does not mean tha ALL junior clans need to obide by a trend. The fact is, Phobia is different than other "junior" clans because they do not force members to graduate and other clans need to accept that.

Now, as for the warring situations itself. Fear has recently raised its reqs and is a 100+ combat GRADUATING FROM PHOBIA clan as of May 6th or so. This means that members need to be 100+ to get into Fear no matter what. That should settle this issue.

I don't care to write more that I know people will tear up and flame and spit on so whatever.

How immature of them. They want to be the best junior clan, but let people of their 'main' clan join back into the junior?

~Gamerr

Firstly, think about what you just wrote, it makes no sense at all, and your arguements don't have any meaning behind them watsoever.

The definition is a junior clan is a preparatory segment of the main clan, that runescape players, too low of a level to join your main clan enroll in.

The truth is that Phobia isn't a junior clan. It is basically a clan all on it's own, and I see what TF is saying.

Stop trying to argue with TF and the rest of the world. Phobia isn't truly a junior clan, and it never will be. So go find a normal clan your level to have a war with, not a junior clan, because you aren't one yourselves.

Nice job trying to prove a fact with your opinion.

'the' has always been a sad clan when it came to wars every since rs2 came out, so you have to expect their noob clan to be even worse.

Look at the total ammount of members that "should" be in fear by your standards. Those low numbers wouldn't make a major affect in a war.

Has PHOBIA changed their rules within the past months? How come TF just now complains about them not being a junior clan when they declared on them before?

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

How have 'the' been a sad clan in relation to wars? Are you crying because we've killed you in the wildy or something?

I'm disappointed that the war was declined, would have been an interesting one.

~Gamerr

Nice job trying to prove a fact with your opinion.

'the' has always been a sad clan when it came to wars every since rs2 came out, so you have to expect their noob clan to be even worse.

Look at the total ammount of members that "should" be in fear by your standards. Those low numbers wouldn't make a major affect in a war.

Has PHOBIA changed their rules within the past months? How come TF just now complains about them not being a junior clan when they declared on them before?

I'll wait until you level up so you actually have the wilderness level to be attacked by 'The' members.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

To be honest. People are under estimating Phobia. I was a former member, not being biased on this either. I think Phobia will pull out with the suprose win. Tf and 'The' are severly inactive, Tf used to bring 200+ opts to lots of their pks, I see them at only around 120+ opts now. Phobia has been kicked into gear by a Pk leader who has changed their activity lots. They've improved on pking and activity. I think be will be suprised with how incredibly prepped Phobia are for this. It should be an awesome war though. Good luck to both clans, though I have Phobia coming out with the underdog win. F2p wars are not about levels to let everyone know, they are based around numbers. Can't wait for this, I'll definitly be looting it when Tf gets done with their stalling and accepts the war.

first off do you f2p pk? it's not only about numbers higher lvls with less numbers can take out a another group with lower lvls and alot more numbers. i've seen it happen and it also depends on spamming. i do not think phobia is a junior clan. if they are a junior clan then i should be able to fight with tf since phobia's members past the graduation lvl can. sound fair? i think tf could pull an extra 20-30 100+ members if that's the case. i doubt highly phobia would think that were fair. when i graduated i KNEW what it meant. if your members arent ready to grad they shouldnt reach the graduation lvl.

LOL, yes I do f2p pk. I've been in Phobia/Fear, Runescape Valor, and now a future applicant for the Sacred Templars. I'm sure TF and 'The' have lots of experience f2p pking. Though 'The' is so incredibly inactive right now they don't make an impact at all in the wild. Tf is growing to that. Its your opinion if you don't think Phobia is a junior clan, but most people do. You see it differently because your in Tf I suppose. Phobia and Tf run the 'junior clan' thing completely different.

actually i was retorting to your claim that numbers own lvls, and as of today i was proven right when MK crushed Phobia. no i'm not TF actually i'm 'The'. but the simple fact is that once something is accepted as the norm one person cant go changing it around. whereas all the other junior clans in the community have a graduation lvl that they stick to and phobia doesnt. therefor phobia is not really a junior clan. phobia doesnt make the rules. junior clan outlines from the community do.

Can someone tell my why this topic is still open? TF declined the war week's ago - since then we've ran into Phobia twice; first time they called The Corruption for help, second time TC wasn't there so it was over quite quick. ;)

Good luck to Phobia in the future - let's leave it at that, shall we?

Can someone tell my why this topic is still open? TF declined the war week's ago - since then we've ran into Phobia twice; first time they called The Corruption for help, second time TC wasn't there so it was over quite quick. ;)

Good luck to Phobia in the future - let's leave it at that, shall we?

We're just that popular. 8)