Monkey Madness: Fixed and Completed!

Blubber

Edit: I got the sigil to work and I have completed the quest!!!

mmdone9gz.png

Hello. Just wanted to tell you a little story about the Monkey Madness bug. 2 days ago, I got bored of fishing, woodcutting, and runecrafting, so I decided to do Tree Gnome Village and Monkey Madness. Without any problem, I finished Tree Gnome Village in about 20 minutes. Now I was hyped up. I was ready to take on a hard quest. Perhaps one of the most difficult I have ever attempted to conquer. I began the easy part of the quest, going to Karamja in search of the 10th Squad of the Gnome Royal Guard. Then, I prepared to take a glider down to Crash Island, then to Ape Atoll. I completed Glough's puzzle in about 15 minutes, and was all set to go. Then things got tough. I had a little trouble escaping the jail which the giant gorillas kept pounding me into. But, I finally prevailed and managed to escape and find Garker, the Gnome sargent. He told me I needed to create 2 items to be able to transform into a monkey: A monkey-speak amulet, and a monkey greegree. I had no problem getting the amulet, but I almost died running through the long tunnel to the Gnome mage. After I had both items, I rescued the poor helpless monkey from the Ardougne zoo. When it was finally time to beat the snot out of the Jungle Demon (which I was really looking foward to), I prepared for the fight. I was so excited! I took out the 10th Squad sigil that Garker told me would teleport me to the demon the second I put it on. I picked it up, closed my eyes, crossed my fingers, and placed in on my chest.....After opening my eyes, I realized I was still in the Castle Wars main hall. Puzzled, I took off the sigil and put it on again. Nothing happened. I was beginning to think maybe I hadn't done enough of the quest to be ready for the demon fight. But, according to my quest journal and the Tip.It quest guide, I was indeed done with all the preceding quest tasks. I was really frusrated, and asked some of the high lvl people around me why it wasn't working. They all said they were teleported the instant they put it on. I kept putting it on and taking it off but nothing happened! I was getting really irritated. But then, I thought of checking the Jagex bug page. Maybe they knew something about it. I was deeply grieved to see this:

mm2up.png

I am quite upset that I (and anyone else that does the quest) has to wait to be able to finish the quest. In conclusion, it is currently impossible for anybody to complete this quest. Thank you.

sigjh4.png

Amagad no more d skizzors!1111111111

That's kinda cool, lol.. to bad you can't do it though.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Give 'em time. Sometimes it takes more than a week to fix code. Take Red Orchestra. Currently, there is a bug where it is incompatible with ZoneAlarm. The game developers have to go through tens of thousands of lines of code to find the problem.

Runescape has even more code than RO. The problem is that the bug could range anywhere from the Monkey Madness code to the code for rubber chickens.

I too am affected by this, since I am in the middle of Monkey Madness (working on Recipe for Disaster myself). Just give them time. I had to wait three weeks to complete the Fremmenik Trials because of a bug.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Go to ape atoll when u land off the boat and put sigil on then, and then see what happens thats wat i did

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

I had the same problem, and I looked on the forums and I found there were other players with the same problem.

If you go to duel arena with the sigil on and then die( make sure u die ! ),

right after u get teleported out of the arena you should get teleported to the demon. That's what worked for me anyways.

Gl!

Greetz =)

99 Fletching - Edgeville Bank

99 Cooking - Rogues Den

99 Magic - Edgeville Bank ( almost all xp from 80 - 99 gained from high lvl alchemy spells and very proud of it =) )

99 Firemaking - Mostly Edgeville bank, also fally east

Retired- but I do like to play every now and again, and check up on how things are going

I had the same problem, and I looked on the forums and I found there were other players with the same problem.

If you go to duel arena with the sigil on and then die( make sure u die ! ),

right after u get teleported out of the arena you should get teleported to the demon. That's what worked for me anyways.

Gl!

Greetz =)

Haha, I was first :lol: 8) :twisted:

mine didnt work either so i just put it on and went woodcutting and then at once i was teleported that was like after an hour or something

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p