Ard's Progress ~ 1864 Total - 108 Combat

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No levels again today.

Miscellania Seed Nest Count: 5 total including...

• - 4 Acorn

- 1 Apple

-----------------------

I checked out your rate thread Lego9661. Feel free to edit and put a link in your post here.

Tis in my sig now hehe. Whats this about the nests I'm so confuzzled #-o

After you finish Throne of Miscellania, you can pay the locals to do a combination of mining, woodcutting (maples), herb/flax gathering, and fishing. Nest drops tag along maple cutting...as they would if you cut them.

Once you finish Royal Trouble, you can add Mahogony & Teak woodcutting along with farming seed gathering to the mix.

I didn't start to manage my kingdom until after Royal Trouble...and Construction launch.

nice work btw what does nfs mean ? not for sale? lol?

Posting the "NFS" (not for sale) is a method of preventing anyone from taking the image and posting it elsewhere (as stats for a RS character for sale) in violation of the official RuneScape rules.

-------------------------------------------

Still no levels.

Miscellania Seed Nest Count: 7 total including...

• - 3 Acorn

- 1 Banana, Orange, Willow & Yew

After you finish Throne of Miscellania, you can pay the locals to do a combination of mining, woodcutting (maples), herb/flax gathering, and fishing. Nest drops tag along maple cutting...as they would if you cut them.

Once you finish Royal Trouble, you can add Mahogony & Teak woodcutting along with farming seed gathering to the mix.

I didn't start to manage my kingdom until after Royal Trouble...and Construction launch.

Oooo thanks :) Keep it up your doing great :D Can I add you ingame :D

Feel free to add me Lego.\'

-------------------------------

One of these days, I'll play long enough to level something again. My power supply got fried, but I have the pc back up and running...maybe tomorrow will be a level day.

Miscellania Seed Nest Count: 3 total including...

• - 1 Magic, Willow & Acorn

Oh, and a green egg.

Hmm...now where is that ham? :-k

nice prayer its a shame that some people only get to lvl 2 then stop cause they think theyll never need it, im lvl 95 with 62 prayer but urs is just good, i never really get a lot of prayer xp off of slayer unless get green and blue drags, i plan on killing 3k green drags cause i want 100 combat, then ill range tons of blue drags till 85 range, all while going for 75 prayer = )gl and keep up the good work!

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

...and two red eggs.

Eggcellent! \'

Ugh a pun, I couldn't help myself.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Whoo hoooo!!! 131 Tears today!

----------------------

I ended up celebrating SwampJedi's big leveling escapade, so no levels again.

Oh yeah, and I tracked down my ghostly gear too.

ardghost7kn.jpg

Miscellania Seed Nest Count: 12 total including...

• - 5 Acorn

- 2 Orange, Apple, Willow

- 1 Banana

Have you found time to plant all these seeds yet? I'm so overloaded with them at this point. #-o

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

To get nests from your kingdom do you need to do royal trouble? Just curious :-k Gratz on your two levels Ard you rox.

Do you put all your things for Misc. on wood or other things or am I wrong altogether #-o

To get nests from your kingdom do you need to do royal trouble? Just curious :-k Gratz on your two levels Ard you rox.

Do you put all your things for Misc. on wood or other things or am I wrong altogether #-o

You need Royal Trouble for Specialty logs and Farming seeds. You need Throne of Miscellania for the Maple seed nests. I've switched up how I allocate my workers. After Royal Trouble, I put full bar on Specialty Logs, then overflow on Maples. I did that until I realized I couldn't sell the special logs. Then I had full bar on Maples, with overflow on Coal mining. Last night, I bumped up Coal by one...took it off maples since I've got tons of seeds to plant.