what is that about!?

swordofurza

i had never seen full guthins used, i knew what it did but had no idea just how cool it was....

so im talking to someone and he says "dam only 22hp left"

i run to him and say "here have mine"

(i give 5 salmon)

him: "oh i dont need it here have it back"

(switches from full guilded to guthans)

me: cool abilty man

yea, if u need food ask me

ok i need some

here (hands me 10 shark)

wow thnx....more training

10 min later he says "hey if u walk all the way to cw with me ill give u more"

wow cool (we where at ogres)

we get there and he hands me 100 shark! yay for that guy

that was nice of him to give 100shark.

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

that was nice of him to give 100shark.

Ya it was, but you have to keep in mind that he only gave him 100 shark because he offered him food when he thought he was near death at 22hp.

He probably was impressed at someone offering food instead of waiting for him to maybe die like most players would of done.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

i had never seen full guthins used, i knew what it did but had no idea just how cool it was....

You now find the guthan's set cool because someone who was wearing it gave you free sharks? How twisted.

2480+ total

when i was like lvl 70 not much into the highscores, i was at yanille heading to watchtower and i needed a ring of wealth to kill greaters in cage. So i spent about 5mins trying to buy it from people finally this very nice girl by then mae liluffie (hope its correct spelling) gave me a row for free. When i meet her again i need to return it.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

sounds like karma, nice guy

Karma dosen't exist. I do nice things for people all the time and never get anything back. Never had a dragon drop, or anything else worthwhile.

Anyway, that was pretty nice of that guy. There did used to be a lot more people like that, but now you'd be hard pressed to find one. Too many pixil-grubbing kids. Due to that fact, you can never expect any kindness and are very shocked when you are shown some (Note that I'm not talking about beggars. People like that are usually just out to take advantage of kindness. Which is kind of odd since there is very little anyway...)

Karma dosen't exist. I do nice things for people all the time and never get anything back. Never had a dragon drop, or anything else worthwhile.

Anyway, that was pretty nice of that guy. There did used to be a lot more people like that, but now you'd be hard pressed to find one. Too many pixil-grubbing kids. Due to that fact, you can never expect any kindness and are very shocked when you are shown some (Note that I'm not talking about beggars. People like that are usually just out to take advantage of kindness. Which is kind of odd since there is very little anyway...)

I know what you mean, as soon as i got granite legs my friend wanted to try them on, i let him and he made me buy them back :evil:

I know what you mean, as soon as i got granite legs my friend wanted to try them on, i let him and he made me buy them back :evil:

I agree. I created a theory that seems to hold much more truth, called Amrak (thats the reverse of karma, if you can't figure it out). Think about it, how many really nice people out there have cancer?

All joking aside, I consider myself a nice person, and have made a few good friends because of it. I would probably be richer if I were a jerk, but I still get a few rewards for being nice.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Karma dosen't exist. I do nice things for people all the time and never get anything back. Never had a dragon drop, or anything else worthwhile. (...)

Hello,

I'm a buddhist and you are offending me with this kind of statement. Please respect other people beliefs.

"Karma" means "Action". Every little single thing you do, or have done in your previous life has a consequence. Karma is not just about RuneScape, it's about your whole life, and hundred or thousands of lifes you have lived before (if, as I do, you believe in reincarnation).

If you never have anything back for your good actions, I believe you must have done something wrong before...

Also, one should not expect any kind of payment in return of their goodness. Give without thinking about a reward, and you will be rewarded. Give for some expected reward, and you will have nothing at all. :P

There is no such a thing as "instant karma", but sometimes, when you are truly being good, without to wait for a reward, instant karma can happen.

The other day I was chating with a new runescape friend of mine, whom I've met a few days ago while she was training Range. I had some rune and addy javelins, and I had no use of them (my range is very bad).

I asked her if she would like to have it. She said yes. I came to her world, her location and traded her about 60 addy javelins and 25 rune javelins. She offered to pay me. I declined and she logged out, with a big smile on her face.

While I was in the bank I heard someone shouting "Drop Party!!!" by the doorstep. I went to have a look. Some high level player was actually dropping stuff for random players to pick it up. I found over 500 blood runes laying on the floor.

Instant karma? Well, could be...

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

Karma dosen't exist. I do nice things for people all the time and never get anything back. Never had a dragon drop, or anything else worthwhile. (...)

Hello,

I'm a buddhist and you are offending me with this kind of statement. Please respect other people beliefs.

He wasn't showing any disrespect to the Buddhist people... He was just stating what he believes. If I say "god doesn't exsist" I'm not disrespecting anyone, I'm just saying what I think is correct.

Hello,

He wasn't showing any disrespect to the Buddhist people... He was just stating what he believes. If I say "god doesn't exsist" I'm not disrespecting anyone, I'm just saying what I think is correct.

he said offending not disrespecting...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.