French p33ps.

TheOneEyedBuddy

It seems that everyone want to watch France TV just for that reporter.

Anyhow...

How some there aren't any french speaking clans? heh, i even go to world 17 to pk sometimes. Now i wonder why?

Very few ppl were interested to play Runescape. The only time I met a French guy who was a member {he just looked for new French recruits but he stayed at the member worlds}. But that was a long time ago.

Actually, world 37 is the main world for people from Quebec, such as me, to go on.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

yeah yeah, I see some quebecers times to time {when I played Runescape back then.} I often switch worlds to check around the players.

But still, it was a comment.

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

OMG! That chick is so dam hot id do her anyday! HOllyyy..... shes muhh baby... :twisted: ohh yeah

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

• 4 months later...

Haha c'est assez drole de voir des anglais dire quil se debrouille en francais quand quils fasse moin de faute que les quebecois comme nous :P ( if you want a translation, just use google :D )

Did you heard about the kidnaping last night? no? well the kid just fell assleep.... :D lol...

Je ne suis pas francais (I am not French). I am learning though! I'm still at the basics. I went to a french school in Canada from first to third grade. Then we moved to the states and I'm just picking it up again in high school.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Haha c'est assez drole de voir des anglais dire quil se debrouille en francais quand quils fasse moin de faute que les quebecois comme nous :P ( if you want a translation, just use google :D )

2.1 - English is the Primary Language for Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyoneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s native tongue. All we are saying is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can.

The google translation didn't work anyways.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Pfft.

Crazy Non-Americans and their Soccer ways.

FOOTball was called football before american football was called football. You copied us :x

Plus, isn't american football played with your hands? Like rugby?

Ontopic, I am learning french but I'm afraid I don't like it. Whats with the masculine and feminine?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Je ne pas parle francais. :D

Way to go, you bumped with an attempt to speak French.

Whats with the masculine and feminine?

It's a noun gender for every french words.

For example, forum is masculine, freedom is feminime, climate is masculine, etc.

I don't know why the French language has that {some other languages have the same structure too like Spanish and maybe German.}

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...