French p33ps.

TheOneEyedBuddy

I'm Canadien, and I've been learning french since I was 4. Go me ^_^, are you anglophone or francophone?

anglophone i only heard of the froncophones in school i probably fell asleep on that part. no its not the canadian subject its the class anyway what does anglopone mean?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm Canadien, and I've been learning french since I was 4. Go me ^_^, are you anglophone or francophone?

anglophone i only heard of the froncophones in school i probably fell asleep on that part. no its not the canadian subject its the class anyway what does anglopone mean?

Anglophone means english speaking, francaphone is french speaking.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Je suis francais lol, si je le demande...

Je parle petit francais...

lol i only know basic french, i took it untill alast year and droped it... i really dont like the language, sorry.

You just said "I little speak french" @_@. The right syntaxe is "Je pare un petit peu le francais".

Lol np, but it still the best language out there. Harder than english, though.

dont know how many french are on here, i dont recall anyone saying they were french.

but if there are any french out there on this bored, whats it like having Melissa Theuriau as a news anchor?

melissa3024ex.jpg

mtheuriau01372is.jpg

haha, they have a picture of people playing soccer and it says football :lol:

(yes i realize the actual humor of that statement, i was being ironic or something)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well, french canadian say "soccer" but european peeps say football. Seems more logical, since it's FOOTball.

Yeah, it also seems real logical to argue with sarcasm.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

jeeze.. sorry to be OT, but SHE is one hot news anchor... :|

on topic.. i wish i could speak french.. so i can talk trash to those noobs who are probably cussing at me in french online when i own them in PGR3. :)

on topic.. i wish i could speak french.. so i can talk trash to those noobs who are probably cussing at me in french online when i own them in PGR3. :)

agreed :oops:.

I'm Belgian so my French is pretty good. I just went to Geneva with some friends; it's Switserland but the people over there mostly speak French, it was no problem switching from my usual Dutch tongue to French.

Aren't here any others from France itself?

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Well, french canadian say "soccer" but european peeps say football. Seems more logical, since it's FOOTball.

ur are right it is silly to have a name for a sport. like rugby, whats up with that. or gymnatiques i mean seriously if you are jumping around and swinging in a sport it should be called 'JumpRINGING'. or lets look at criquet, ball-IN-a-RING. Badmitten (sp?) why not whackingthebirdy?

if u havnt gotten the picture, informative names are nice, but not always necassary.

whackingoffthebirdy?
See what happens when you guys post pictures of hot French news anchors; you get kids minds in the gutters.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

agreed :oops:.

Bah, whenever I go to France she isnt on the TV :cry:.

The only French I need to know is:

Je ne pas parle francais 8).

(I don't speak French)

whackingoffthebirdy?
See what happens when you guys post pictures of hot French news anchors; you get kids minds in the gutters.

Haha ^. Depends if the kids know what he's talking about. :P

knkcopy.jpg

I'm from Canada, i learn some french in school like the basics and such. But i know more than how to say i don't understand. I could probly take part in a small conversation in french.

It's just occurred to me, all the time in the wild, there are always clans speaking in different languages such as spanish. How some there aren't any french speaking clans? heh, i even go to world 17 to pk sometimes. Now i wonder why?

It seems that everyone want to watch France TV just for that reporter.

Anyhow...

How some there aren't any french speaking clans? heh, i even go to world 17 to pk sometimes. Now i wonder why?

Very few ppl were interested to play Runescape. The only time I met a French guy who was a member {he just looked for new French recruits but he stayed at the member worlds}. But that was a long time ago.

When I randomly cried out loud in french, nobody understood what I was saying or responded me with the baby french words...

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...