My first attempt at a sig

Stallion4589

What? I don't understand! :?

I've seen screenshots in siggy that look really cool and funny but... Yours just look plain normal. :?

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

well neogeo gives me this runescape screenshot, and tells me it would look good in a sig. i havent used photoshop in years, but i gave it a shot. how do you think it looks?

ok, well, like i said, im new to photoshop. how about some tips or improvements rather than bagging the * out of my crappy sig?

Not to be picky here... but no you did not say you were new to photoshop...you said you have not used it in years... big difference.

Had you said you have never used photoshop you may have had a slightly different response from these individuals... they are quite aware of photoshop being a powerful program that in the right hands is capable of producing amazing images.

I would suggest you take a look at our faq & resources sticky and try out or at least look at some tutorials.

For this particular image I have no suggestion on improvement as it appears to be just a cropped screenshot saved in a poor or low quality file format. My suggestion would just be to create your own image rather than relying on something you can just copy and crop.

Good Luck

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif