Im a 1337 h4xorz

biggy08755

14easterrings.jpg

Well seems like Jagex forgot to do something about getting multiple rings from diango. Just drop your ring get another one from diango and pick the one you dropped up. Like my find?

Sorry for small pic let me resize it

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

don't post unless you know what you are actually talking about cause it makes you look like a moron.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Guest AshKaYu
I want to know why you would want multiple holiday items. You can only use them one at a time. :?

Why do people have 12 Legend's Cape? 2 Abby Whips? Two reasons, incase they die and for convenience.

I want to know why you would want multiple holiday items. You can only use them one at a time. :?

Why do people have 12 Legend's Cape? 2 Abby Whips? Two reasons, incase they die and for convenience.

That isn't really the same... a Legends Cape (im assuming) has functional use and would be something people would like to have on their character unless they get something better. Multiple abby whips, they are worth a lot and are one of the best weapons in the game.

Pointless rings that you cannot even wear, and have to have in your inventory, I cannot really think of a reason why I would ever want multiples of them, which is why I dropped mine... .

Its an ok find I guess, nothing great, and fairly obvious... But good job anyways. lol

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Nice, now I can sell some after the craze goes down and people who didn't get them want them.

lmao. as if jagex didnt learn from that mistake last time. from whatever holiday drop was the last (santas i think? correct me if im wrong), jagex ceased creating holiday drops, and had the items handed out by npcs and made them non-tradable, so they wouldnt be sold for millions in a year or less.

Stallion4589.png