MY FIRST SIG!!

Cambos_Flamez

I agree, better shading. Also the tree needs branches that are a little less.........stumpy, unless that's your style of course. BTW, off topic, I've seen quite a few mods remove that sig you have for "religious references". Just trying to help

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

oi, my people are fat.....they've been eating too many lobbies....

and why would they remove that sig? it doesnt offend anyone, its just talking to all those christians out there (thanks for the warning tho).

If you look, i do have some shading but i guess its not "thick" enough?

cleaning lines is where you don't have overlapping lines, they only touch on diagonals. I had the same problem when I tried shading so here's what I've found: You need to use colors way far apart on the palatte then use about 7 other colors in between to smooth it. Don't be worried about using too many colors.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

ok once agin thanks for the comments, srry i havent edited it or posted in awhile - I was in the car the whole day on the way to Ohio. I'm at my grandparents' right now and im gonna try to do better shading

edit: i'll post in the morning, its midnight here right now.

edit again:ahh.. seems my grandparents arent letting me on as much as i thot they would, I'm gonna have to improve on that sig when i get back from vacation. that'll be in about 5 or 6 days