What do you smell like most the time?

ScarletEve

When home from work: muffins, bread, baked stuff.

After Shower: Dove Soap, Gillette Power stripe, Pantene Pro-V Shampoo.

During the day: Gillette Power Stripe.

Mmmm... Muffins... :D I'd like to hang out with you after work.

3898000bYVcx.png

Erm I shower in the morning soo... First shampoo with Head and Shoulders, doesn't really smell like anything... Then wash with St. Ive's Apricot Body Scrub. Brush my teeth with Crest Vanilla Mint Toothpase *BAM*, rinse with Listerine Citrus Mouth Wash... Axe Kilo Dry Deoderant under each armpit. :oops: PE third period, so Axe TOuch Body Spray after that, and I also chew Orbit Speamint Gum throughout the day, so a mix of all that... AN whatever else I encounter :P

rangesig.gif

Now I smell like dirt and weeds from working in the fields all day. And I smell like sunburn, if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Mmmm, guys' deodorant smells so good :oops: Especially Old Spice :D

For me, it depends how recently I've taken a shower, since I'm pretty much a dirty hippie. :P (FYI, I don't usually go more than 48 hours... though my roommate tried to explain to me yesterday that humans aren't meant to shower every day and that it's just not natural and we wash away our natural pheromones and it's sad. Oh, college :D)

Sometimes I smell like vanilla. I tend to use vanilla body wash and shampoo and sometimes body spray... I just really like vanilla, man :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Since you asked, I smell like puppies and sunshine.

141xh5.jpg

I swear some of you people would think it was a fair update if we had a lever you could pull which gave you 99 all stats and any item you liked. ----- Paul Gower; Runescape Senior Content Designer

Right now I smell liek your mommas fragrance!!!!111!!

I had to post it, sorry...

:oops:

My mom's been dead since 1998, for real. Now don't you feel smart. :wink:

P.S. She really has passed, btw. No, I'm not offended or upset by that. I accept that she's dead. So no worries.

I almost always smell like my girlfriend now, even if I haven't seen her recently. My mother whinges about it to no end.

That said, I just ate curry. Use your imagination.

Some days (when I have fencing), I come home smelling like the insides of a mask, jacket and glove, with the intoxicating aroma of male sweat all over. It isn't really that nice.

Since you asked, I smell like puppies and sunshine.

ahahha ok thats going in my sig

Glad to be of service :lol:

141xh5.jpg

I swear some of you people would think it was a fair update if we had a lever you could pull which gave you 99 all stats and any item you liked. ----- Paul Gower; Runescape Senior Content Designer

I dont wash my hair because it goes curly and fluffy and it annoys the hell out of me, but when i do wash it, it smells like what ever shampoo i grab first.

I wash with Lynx Reload shower gel and deodorant depends on what i buy, at the moment its Dimension or Voodoo.

1264cc30.gif

Right now I smell liek your mommas fragrance!!!!111!!

I had to post it, sorry...

:oops:

My mom's been dead since 1998, for real. Now don't you feel smart. :wink:

P.S. She really has passed, btw. No, I'm not offended or upset by that. I accept that she's dead. So no worries.

I could say "Eww I must smell bad then11", but I won't.

Sorry about her, but that was just a random comment directed to anyone who reads the thread :wink:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me