Cutthroat ... Crafters?

Butigroove

Jagex Should Change It So That If Someone Is Mining A Rock No One Else Can Mine There Like It Would Say

..."Someone Else Is Mining Here".................

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Crafting guild is overhyped, there are many other places which are better for silver and gold mining. :)

As for the person who was mining silver in guild and switched to gold when you logged in, anyone would do the same. A lot mine both gold and silver. Gold has a slower spawn time so she ran over to grab the gold ores otherwise she would have had to wait too long in between spawn which wastes time. Or she was trying to get you to switch since *you* might have been mining both gold and silver.

Mine gold at Azirian(??) mines in that inbetween a rock quest or karamja because they are both hardly used and the former has TONS of gold ores.

I think he stated in the first post.. this character is a pure, and "Between a Rock" quest gives 5k def xp. Some pures are actual pures, and don't want any def xp. So, if this is the case, Arzinian Mines are out of the question.

This should be added to Leesters Archive Of Wisdom :lol:

:D

I wish. I don't think I am that cool. :P

lagatag wrote:

Mine gold at Azirian(??) mines in that inbetween a rock quest or karamja because they are both hardly used and the former has TONS of gold ores.

I think he stated in the first post.. this character is a pure, and "Between a Rock" quest gives 5k def xp. Some pures are actual pures, and don't want any def xp. So, if this is the case, Arzinian Mines are out of the question.

Thankyou, this is true, I am pure and I wouldn't like the defense XP. :lol:

Also, I didn't need many gold ores, just some for recoils, and I hadn't been in the crafting guild in a long long time. I wanted to check things out; if I were to mine a mass ammount of gold, I would use my main, and use the better alternative mining spots.

Personally the game is just too selfish now...if you do ask a person to leave they generally just tell you off...so if you want them to leave you have to make them leave. Anyway yeah I'd just mine gold in the volcano at karajma since that's often uncrowded.

captain_poet.png

For everyone complaining how mean or harsh people are, I would like to remind you of my favorite function in any online game. The Baleet function or, in the case of Runescape, the Ignore list... Really, people seem alot more friendly when they are without their words... As for everyone useing the word noob in this or any other topic, learn a better word. noob has lost any meaning that it had back in the old days and now it's only used by [wagon]-hats...