DS defeats DI in a 4 hour Pk-Run-In

MeTaLRoCk

Intro:

DS heard gladz were out. So we decided to go hunt them, we pulled 180 options in 8 mintues and started walking. We switched to world 14 and went to Gds, they were not there, but then while walking south to chaos, to switch. Di ran into us.

From there on the huge battle started. Was about 4 hours long I think.

The battle was shifting from many places, but in the end, we were able to contain it at Gds.

Stats:

Ds starting opts 180

Ds ending opts 190+

DI starting opts 210 (scouted gds myself)

Di ending opts 0

DS won with 190+ options remaining, with MANY scatterd aroung GDs.

Starting options:

start1sd.png

Some kills from DS members:

yi1.png

dsspammers5pu.png

dsvsdikill17nl.jpg

untitled8aj1.png

april19thpkruninvsdi3hx.jpg

dsdi12gx.png

dsdi25fi.png

mp3player2ks.jpg

dsvsdi2kx.png

GDs Cleared

dsvsdi28al.jpg

Our walk to the bank:

pic19pd.jpg

Was a good fight, very long, but none the less, fun fun.

Also, this is our 3rd win against DI in a row :oops:

Ps lets keep this flame free

sig9qz.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only Tip.it had actual moderators to close repeat posts........

Oh wait. :lol: :roll: Remind me again why DDA is mod, someone, please.

Repeat posts?

The fight that FNK is talking about was actually 3 successive fights and this post is about 1 fight. I was at this fight, not sure what FNK is talking about.

Proud Member of DS

you forgot to mention Anarchy and all those other clans who helped u defeat DI :D ?

Do you realise that DS also had to fight these clans ?

do you realize that anarchy was solely targetting di members?

As was Exer with us in the past run in.

you forgot to mention Anarchy and all those other clans who helped u defeat DI :D ?

Do you have any picture proof that DS called any clans for help?

Obiviously not.

But it's sad to see DI just jump the gun, and make such a pathetic post trying to claim victory over something pk run in that they lost.

sig9qz.jpg

Why would you post this when there was a thread made on the exact same topic an hour before this one :?

Because that thread is a joke. None of it is right, don't know why they made it, maybe they forget it's just a game, and losing is a part of this game. They prolly coudln't handle losing to DS a THIRD time in a row, so yeh that's why.

Do you realise that DS also had to fight these clans ?

do you realize that anarchy was solely targetting di members?

As was Exer with us in the past run in.

And DI still claimed victory? :lol:

sig9qz.jpg

Guys,stop complaining about the mods and repetitive posts.Tip It rarely has active clan discussion,and now we have 2,which tells 2 different sides of each clans story.Its up to the user to determine which side theyll beleive.

Goodjob Ds :D

`Slicer92,unban me oi m8

Umm.... the last clan standing at gds with around 190 options and a lot more spread out was DS. We OBIVIOUSLY WON. :D

sig9qz.jpg

Guys,stop complaining about the mods and repetitive posts.Tip It rarely has active clan discussion,and now we have 2,which tells 2 different sides of each clans story.Its up to the user to determine which side theyll beleive.

Goodjob Ds :D

`Slicer92,unban me oi m8

Umm.... the last clan standing at gds with around 190 options and a lot more spread out was DS. We OBIVIOUSLY WON. :D

Which is why I congratulated you :D

DI defeated DS twice without banking then Anti DI includign anarchy, DS, Gladz, RSD beat DI.

screenshot0214kl.jpg

DS dead the first time.

DS running up and running on site

screenshot0240am.jpg

DI won both fights vs DS and the only fight DS one was the 3+ clans vs us where you hid at chaos grouping with anarchy and refused to attack them then after the fight you still didn't atatck them?

screenshot0224dz.png

DI defeated DS twice without banking then Anti DI includign anarchy, DS, Gladz, RSD beat DI.

screenshot0214kl.jpg

DS dead the first time.

[/img]

Yah we were all dead. Mta was seeing the ghosts of Ds. Yap :roll:

Gladz were pking (fought valor) so unless there has been some kind of change the laws of nature. I don't think they'd be in two places at once.

I got piled by Anarchy while regrouping with DS, so how you got that they teamed with us, I'm not sure. There were people who attacked DS members returning at 42 GDs, and sure I could link it with Di, but unlike the majority of Di members I'd rather not [bleep] and whine about every uncontrollable event that happens on RS (Kebabs included :wink: ).

I'm pretty sure you pulled that "Ds teaming with Rsd" part out of your [wagon]. I don't see how you could have assumed that at all from that had occured during the battle. It's just so incomprehensibly stupid on so many different levels, I'm having trouble understanding why you even said that.

Proud Member of DS

Bibleboy lives in another dimension. Either that, or he cant diffrentiate realitiy from Watch yourself and the language you use or imply here....no matter what your personal feelings are it is this sort of language that gets topics closed/deleted and kills the activity of this forum--Mullein

I don't see a single red cape on the ground...

OH! OH OH! Did you take that picture while we were killing NI and some other people north of chaos? YES YOU DID :roll:

sig9qz.jpg