DS defeats DI in a 4 hour Pk-Run-In

MeTaLRoCk

How did you start with 180 and end with 190?

I heard some DI members say it was about 4 clans on us...sounds like you just ended up with 190 opts for all 4 clans lol.

But yeah, nice job.

lol.

well this seems obvious to me, but i'll point it out for you. over a period of 4 hours, it's not uncommon for 3 or 4 members to come online, and thus come to the event late.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaned, stop the flaming and spamming. Racism, PJing, spying, RSC, moderators, and previous wars have nothing to do with this fight. FNK's post has been edited in so now you can have a taste of both sides without having to look at two topics. In the future if you see duplicate topics PM a moderator, even if it is not a Clan Moderator they can probably handle and sort out the issue.

And Killerconvic, I am sorry, next time I go on holiday for a week I will personally tell you my agenda, who I am going to meet, when I am going to leave, and when I will be back. Since you care so much about me maybe I will even send you a postcard.

blacksignaturewn1.png

heres an idea.. lets stop flamming and lets stop making topics that every1 knows will end in a flame.

good job di, imo you won the fight. when you can hold your own against multiple clans for 4 hours straight without having help yourself, then you win. no one else could do that against clans their own level ranges.

good job ds, imo you didnt win the overall fight. you may have came out on top after 4 hours, but with help from other clans whether or not you want to admit it. i hardly believe you could of beaten di on a 1v1 basis (hense a war, which you declined) but we'll never know. so congrats to you for finally defeating di after 4 hours.

both sides did unhonorable things (well, as far as honor in games go), and both have proof, and both are denying it. so i implore to you..

settle your differences or have a war. every1 here is tired of hearing di prancing around about winning or ds bragging about how good they are. eaither shut up and settle your differences or have a war so this gets settled in a differnt way.

and before you say something about how di or ds never brags, thats your own opinion. the way a neutral party see's it (and there are hardly any of them here anyhow. every1 is pro ds anti di), the di ds posts are all about bragging.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

How did you start with 180 and end with 190?

I heard some DI members say it was about 4 clans on us...sounds like you just ended up with 190 opts for all 4 clans lol.

But yeah, nice job.

lol.

That was your mistake right there, you listened to a DI member.

Have you ever fought against or PKed with DI? Oh wait, you haven't. You can't even wear a whip or dragon armor ;)

I never liked Bibble, that picture of him cape switching is just more stuff I think he should be kicked for.

But ultimately, DS lost the first two fights horribly (my MSN was spammed up with "help against ds" and about an hour into it "di wins!"). Apparently the rest of the Runescape clan world came to kill DI at the last fight and DS claims victory over that.

I've said it before and this fight only proves it: DI can never get a fair war/miniwar because as the best everyone wants to take them down. DS and DI, you two will never know who is better on F2P because of this. Stick to P2P ;)

wat r the reqs 4 ds? pls pm them 2 me and the site id like 2 join it ty

A week of PKing experience.

That pretty much sums up the Dark Slayers clan as a whole.

Everybody knows who karl is, everybody knows what clan he's in.

True, and I guess it's just something for people who already don't like him to bash him for, but he still has a pretty tainted past that you can't get around.

3:0 ----> DS:DI

1. This fight (although controversial I would still count it as a win)

2. The DS vs DI vs ST vs RSD

3. DS vs DI (while back, DI spied our options incorrectly and charged with something like 180 opt vs 270 opt)

If you too agree that DS won all of those fights then we have been undefeated for around three months. Our latest loss being to ST, not DI.

blacksignaturewn1.png

3. DS vs DI (while back, DI spied our options incorrectly and charged with something like 180 opt vs 270 opt)

If you too agree that DS won all of those fights then we have been undefeated for around three months. Our latest loss being to ST, not DI.

1.I would say its controversial because from the pics it shows Ds hiding in single and Di above,Ds stalling doesnt make you a winner.No decision in my book.

2.In a Multi clan Free for all you cant really determine a winner as it could be 3 vs 1 then 2 vs 1 then 1 vs 1.

3.Congrats on win.

Maybe now you can get J B Mofo to stop using protect from mage whenever he goes up the lever since you win so many fights and must have so much rune ;)

Maybe now you can get J B Mofo to stop using protect from mage whenever he goes up the lever since you win so many fights and must have so much rune ;)

This relates to absolutely anything we were talking about how? It is not against DS rules to prayer, especially when levering since no one wants to get TBed when levering into twenty DI. Praying at lever is more of a strategy than anything else.

blacksignaturewn1.png

This relates to absolutely anything we were talking about how? It is not against DS rules to prayer, especially when levering since no one wants to get TBed when levering into twenty DI. Praying at lever is more of a strategy than anything else.

So is actually fighting and killing people, but hey you don't have time for that when you're too busy 'strategizing' so you can lever back down when you run out of food instead of, say, get some clanmates to help you fight a team.

• 4 weeks later...
i really dont' care anymore. this fight was in your timezone, it started at 7 pm est (12 am gmt) on a Wednesday when a lot of people have school. claim the victory all you want, i don't care. your clan is full of no names and people who managed to get to 120 combat in 6 months, and after switching forums, yo ulost 20 members. you hide behind your numbers and your combat average, both of which you beef up. enjoy your ride at the "top," because it will soon be over.

1.Why you post when you don't care.

2.Dam,thought every user in rs had a name,but oh well haven't played rs for awhile.[/b]

newbankofrsyq0.gif

4 hours long? May as well dub the bloody thing a war :?

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

i really dont' care anymore. this fight was in your timezone, it started at 7 pm est (12 am gmt) on a Wednesday when a lot of people have school. claim the victory all you want, i don't care. your clan is full of no names and people who managed to get to 120 combat in 6 months, and after switching forums, yo ulost 20 members. you hide behind your numbers and your combat average, both of which you beef up. enjoy your ride at the "top," because it will soon be over.

1.Why you post when you don't care.

2.Dam,thought every user in rs had a name,but oh well haven't played rs for awhile.[/b]

and whats he talking about? hes some big person with a big name? i think not.

its not the name that counts. pking with 10 people at mb and calling more di for backup when 1 person comes up leaver and getting kills like that isnt really skill.

Ds dont want big names. most of di have big names coz they are idiots. bibble is a pjer flamer and more. fnk is just plain stupid ekkagen or what ever his name is a hacker and half the rest flame more then a buring world trade center.