Throne of Miscellania

x_20_x

I was debating over the next quest to do, and I saw the reward for this quest. The quest doesn't seem to tough. The reward says that you get to rule the place and you can pay people to work for you... can someone explain this in more detail? Like how much would i be paying, how much would i get out of it say if i paid the guys to grow herbs?

I've heard people get 1mill per day from Miscelania, do you say thats not good enough? :roll:

I think they mean loose, you bassically give them some money and they use it for a day and might bring you a guam leaf or tarromin if your lucky for 1 mil (uses 10% per night btw) on 100% herbs, woodcutting is pretty useless too.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

That quest had so much potential, but it's really completely useless. I filled the coffers, gained 100% approval, set labor to all herbs, and then sat back and waited to reap the fruits of my labor. My reward? A whopping 1...yes, that's right, 1 GUAM LEAF!! So, while the quest is easy, the aftermath is worthless. Do the quest, but then move on. I don't think I'll ever be returning to Miscellania

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson

you might just want to withdraw the 10k and abandon the dumb island. they made it so that its pointless to keep the country happy, since they will never produce at a reasonable rate for the money you put in. and for all the work you do to actually get your ratings up, you might as well just chop your own maples, mine your own coal, fish for yourself etc

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

• 6 months later...
Does anyone know what the farmer gives and what he charges?

thanks for your help.

No need to bump up a several month old thread to ask a question, just create a new one.

What farmer? :-s

icecube7.jpeg

this place is not a waste of money and done properly you can break ever or make money.

most people do 95/100% on maples and 50/55% on coal and put 750k in the coffierus.

750k = 10days allthought if you put more money in increaasing in 75ks you get more.

you get about 7450 maples, 3000 coal and numerous gems.

the main reason for doing maples/coal is it covers the cost if you sell them. also maples are done to get tree seeds.also if you get under 7500 maples you can sell a couple of the seeds to couver the cost thus meaning you break even.

meaning its not a waste as you get

Sell

About 7500 maples which cover the cost

maybe a few trees

keep

3000 coal

some gems

rings and birds eggs

and a hell of a lot of tree seeds, tree nest and loads of farming xp

overall very could way to get some coal and tree seeds if done proberly

stuart

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Does anyone know what the farmer gives and what he charges?

thanks for your help.

No need to bump up a several month old thread to ask a question, just create a new one.

What farmer? :-s

serious?

gah i typed that all up and the thread maker dosn's want that answered gah thats lame and a waste of my time :evil:

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.