60 defense without raising HP exp? Ideas?

StephenT0

I searched for omegawytch and couldn't really come up with anything about a defense pure. His stats atm ate 62 def and 70 mage though...

You need 60 att to wield dragon axe... I think.

I can't get into PC unless I'm 40 cb.

I've never thought or heard of cannon at long range. Doesn't it also give range exp also though?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ways i can think of are quests that give defense xp or those xp lamps (like the ones from Recipe for Disaster and One Small Favour) or genie lamps

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I think it is a way:

Use a staff (any) and cast curse, confuse or weaken. You will earn magic and def xp

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

just do what ur hearts says.

jc+slave.png

my goals i have none i just know what needs to be done like show u realli how to beat zezima and yogosun.i know zezima is going to leave sumday and when he does iwill be there to own!!u will all remember the name jc slave!!

I think it is a way:

Use a staff (any) and cast curse, confuse or weaken. You will earn magic and def xp

sry dude but u only get def xp when u hit something.. and since curse dosnt hit it wont help there is no way to get def xp without hp other than genie/quest/minigames...

And i cant see how this thread have been so long... well one of Gods mistories? :pray:

Well.. first of all.. now i read this thread and ur question was answered in the firsted 3 posts or something, but because some people didnt read the hole thread before giving a tip (like me hehe =D>) and cause people didnt know what they were talking about with all the times long range and curse has been mentioned.

And when this thread was as good as closed u kept BUMP... so thats another reason and last as some other guys also said...

dont be so black hearted, talk nicely and so on, i know u might hate me for posting this... but its my opinion, and who you wont hate me for it..

GL with getting lamps:)

----

Call Aladin he might borrow u his lamp:P jk

• 3 months later...

Yeah, but it's been done before... I know that I could get to 40 and keep 10 hits without having to do something like lamps (42 actually) but I don't know how to get the last 18 levels.

So I could be level 13 with full gilded but no plate...

I'd still rather get 60 though. Perhaps once I get a lvl 18 with 60 def., I'll get a 40 def. pure also.