60 defense without raising HP exp? Ideas?

StephenT0

:shock: When that guy is finished and is wearing full dragon, be sure to let me know :D

I was thinking about...tears of guthix!

first do some easy quests that give no cb xp and get 43 QP

get the following skills:

Levels:

Level 20 Crafting

Level 49 Firemaking

Level 20 Mining

Level 49 Smithing would be an advantage

of course, I now assume you get at the end of lumby cave alive and havent trained def at all :lol:

but if it were to work, you would have to do the following:

Do the mini-game as good as you can, watch it, you might only have one chance to do it right!

get over 6K xp for def which would mean at least 25, not?

don't know whether it might work, just trying my best :P

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I thought of that, but it gives exp in the lowest skill, which could end up being farming, attack, strength, thieving, whatever.

And I can only do it once a week, so if I don't do it good the first time I don't have another chance.

Also, getting to 49 firemaking is so so so boring lol. On my other account I had to get 50 for desert treasure, and that was almost as boring as getting the 43 thieving for it also lol.

This wilderness tag thing sounds really awesome.

I'll be sure to tell you guys once I get it. :D

Ugh... nothings going as planned...

Now the minigame requires 40 Combat (At 18 and lower that'll be a problem)

Also, the wilderness tag is postponed for a while to "reach our high expectations"...This is becoming very annoying.

Yup, now that they changed the minigame, your plight is hopeless. Sorry for your loss, but having hp xp isn't too bad, if you get a level 25 with full dragon I'd be impressed anyways. Or you could just dream about getting enough lamps. Best of luck.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

umm u could do quest ...

yea and genie lyk ppl were sayin

but it's immpossible because every time u hit u gain health exp based on the damge u hit

( i think )

so it would be impossible to do what u want to do

baisically

Well, I'll think of a way :D

Evanboy, thanks for the wishes. Eventually, I might be able to pull off the lamps, or some other thing.

As I said before. The ONLY quest that gives defense exp requires 40 defense. And you have to kill a like lvl 92 monster. And that would be pretty much impossible with 40 def. and 10 hits. Some other quests give ancient lamps that give 10k-20k exp. All of these quests require stats that a defense pure could not get.

Problem: in my ~2 year runescape life ive only gotten a mere handful of about 10-15 lamps... youre not gettin to lvl 60 with lamps...

Well, aren't you a very pessamistic person...

Well, best of luck to ya m8... I don't really have any ideas other than the ones already up so... Good luck again...

if you are p2p u can use pest control to raise your def without leveling your hp.

each time u protect the knight, ull be rewarded one point.

with that point u can put exp on a stat.

only one downside, for protecting the knight, u must attack the monsters that attack him, so it raises the other stats a little bit.

just try it out and ull see what i mean :wink:

Ahh, did you get your idea from my thread?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=443 ... hlight=lvl

Too bad they nerfed it for pures with that lvl 40 combat huey. The only thing that I see as an option is what you have already mentioned, the new wildy-tag. :(

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• 3 months later...

actually rahk, i thought about it long ago when I saw lvl 17 pures with rune on. And I figured out that I could be lvl 13 with rune, then said, what about dragon? and it said 18. That was way back in like 04 before i quit for the first time.

sorry to bump the thread after like 6 months... seein if anybody has any fresh ideas.

I have pretty much tested every possible idea in the thread except wildy tag and lamps.

try between a rock. It should get you up def some and then you'd have to train normal because you have to be 40 combat for pc. Impossible I'm pretty sure for 60 def and 10 hp

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I dont know how you'd get 50 damage without getting hp exp. If ring of recoils work in pest control for damage. You could try that. although it would take a very long time lol.

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^

Well, if you had a TON of people to bring you recoils and food, you could do Shadow of the storm and put that 10k exp into Def... Also, do Shilo and One Small Favor, and put the reward exp from that into def...

However, doing quests using only recoils IS a bit difficult... :lol: