60 defense without raising HP exp? Ideas?

StephenT0

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for quests Holy Grail gives 15,300 to def but also gives 11,000 to prayer. Between A Rock might work but I'm not sure you could kill a lvl 75. Besides that, there's Nature Spirit but that's only like 2000 something. All the other quests only give less than 1000 exp...so idk I guess. I'll try and think of something, it would be sweet for a lvl 18 to do dragon slayer.

revan-1.gif

:shock: When that guy is finished and is wearing full dragon, be sure to let me know :D

I was thinking about...tears of guthix!

first do some easy quests that give no cb xp and get 43 QP

get the following skills:

Levels:

Level 20 Crafting

Level 49 Firemaking

Level 20 Mining

Level 49 Smithing would be an advantage

of course, I now assume you get at the end of lumby cave alive and havent trained def at all :lol:

but if it were to work, you would have to do the following:

Do the mini-game as good as you can, watch it, you might only have one chance to do it right!

get over 6K xp for def which would mean at least 25, not?

don't know whether it might work, just trying my best :P

It seems it would be a possible idea. You'd have to get level 2 in all the skills and, at least, a bit of exp in att, str, magic and range (I daresay that the exp has to be higher, not the level). It's hitherto your best option. Also, remember you can get the 50 hits in PC by repairing the palisades.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

#1-use curse+cannon to get combat up. neither raises hp.

#2- when you are 40 combat, go to pc, build barricades.

The problem is that by doing curse or cannon, he'll still get combat levels because of the magic / ranged levels.

Maybe I'm a bit too stubborn, but what's the problem with trying the Tears of Guthix? You'd just have to bring every other level to 2.

I'M TRYIN TO GET 60 DEFENSE WITHOUT LEVELING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

Get it through your heads. I want to be level 18 with everything that has to do with combat level 1 and level 60 defense.

Maybe if you guys would read you wouldn't be so freaking stupid. If anything that I do is going to raise attack, strenght, defense, magic, range, or hit points, I WILL not do it because that isn't my goal. Read the WHOLE thread instead of the topic title so that you won't look like a dumb***.

You might not need to get anything else to 2 - just get 25 or so exp in every skill and leave def at 0. Do every quest you can that is possible at level 3 and doesn't give any combat exp, to get your QP up. Do Tears of Guthix and hope to get a few thousand def exp from it, to get around level 20. Lamp the rest of the way, while training levels for One Small Favour - at this point, you will only need 3-4 lamps per level. This will still probably take a few weeks, but you'll get to level 30. Do OSF when you get def to 30 - the 2 lamps will get you almost to level 40. Do Between a Rock . . . to get to level 41. Do Shadow of the Storm and choose def to get to 43. A Tail of 2 Cats will get you to 44.

After that, you're going to have to use genie lamps the rest of the way, as there is no other way to get def xp without getting hits xp, at least not yet.

I'M TRYIN TO GET 60 DEFENSE WITHOUT LEVELING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

Get it through your heads. I want to be level 18 with everything that has to do with combat level 1 and level 60 defense.

Maybe if you guys would read you wouldn't be so freaking stupid. If anything that I do is going to raise attack, strenght, defense, magic, range, or hit points, I WILL not do it because that isn't my goal. Read the WHOLE thread instead of the topic title so that you won't look like a dumb***.

if your not going to like peoples advice and yell at them dont post topics like this. also the only way to do it is with lamps there is no other way that will not involve raising another skill

Retired from RS since Sept 06

if your not going to like peoples advice and yell at them dont post topics like this. also the only way to do it is with lamps there is no other way that will not involve raising another skill

Well then don't post anything if you can't think of a new idea. I yelled at them because they didnt read the whole thread or even the whole first post. If they did then they would get that I DO NOT want to raise any lvels besides defense. I had a right to yell with a good reason to do it. You have no place getting mad at me for yours and their ignorance to not do something that they should always do, post many times after I have told them time and time again something, then get mad at me about it. I have every right to be mad, just as much as I do to make a topic like this.

If you don't have anything to say that will help the thread then leave my thread before a flame war happens.

Mods, If this post seems unreasonable, then please let me or yourselves edit the post and the persons above mine instead of locking the entire topic. Thank you.

(If you wouldn't mind, could you clean up some of the spamm and useless posts in here also if it's not an inconvenience... thanks again)

Remember, this account is level 1 in everything right now, so he won't be able to do any quests that give defense exp. (theres only like 1 quest that gives it anyways)

The goal here is 60 defense, 10 hp, and 18 combat

You said the account is level 1 in everything, not that you wanted to keep them that way. Also, you said that your main goal was to have 18 combat (i.e. 60 def, 10 HP). You never mentioned in the first post that your goals also included 1 lvl in every other skill. Also, if you raised the exp in the other combat skills with getting a level up, you could still do Tears of Guthix.

I apologise if I couldn't give you a perfect solution. I was just trying to help you somewhat, because the minigame could at least get you 13 levels (2k exp). However, you can do whatever you please. I'm not forcing you to listen to me or follow my advice.

kdb... sorry to say though, that all the quests would be impossible. For a tale of two cats, I have to do ictharins helper which requires me to defeat a lvl 91 boss, shadow of the storm needs for me to defeat agrith naar (lvl 100), and between a rock requires me to defeat a lvl 125 boss, and one small favor requires me to defeat a lvl 92 boss.

Doing all this at lvl 18 with recoils, vengeance, and food would be pretty hard since I would think that almost all of those guys could hit 10's easily.

Maybe a lunar mage could sit there with me and give me defense pots, vengeance, and heal me while i eat food also and wear a recoil ring. Unlikely though.