60 defense without raising HP exp? Ideas?

StephenT0

Meol, I meant that I wanted level 1 in all combat skills. Sorry for being confusing haha... I wasn't really getting mad at you, sorry if I kinda freaked though... mostly it was at . I'm not asking for a perfect solution, but just for people to brainstorm together and post ideas instead of people not reading anything and saying whatever.

I realize now that I could do the minigame without raising any other levels now that you guys have explained.

Thanks for the apology meol instead of a flame for my freaking.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kdb... sorry to say though, that all the quests would be impossible. For a tale of two cats, I have to do ictharins helper which requires me to defeat a lvl 91 boss, shadow of the storm needs for me to defeat agrith naar (lvl 100), and between a rock requires me to defeat a lvl 125 boss, and one small favor requires me to defeat a lvl 92 boss.

Doing all this at lvl 18 with recoils, vengeance, and food would be pretty hard since I would think that almost all of those guys could hit 10's easily.

Maybe a lunar mage could sit there with me and give me defense pots, vengeance, and heal me while i eat food also and wear a recoil ring. Unlikely though.

Well, you would need some help - and help during between a rock . . . might not be possible to get. A lunar mage would certainly come in handy, no doubt, but level 3s can finish Shilo, so I would assume they can probably finish those quests as well. I don't really know how it works, but just search around and find someone willing to help you, and I bet you could get through all those quests. You might die several times trying, but chances are you won't have much thatyou'll really mind losing 8-)

coza, it's been done before... and I intend to do it again.

lildavo... is there some sort of way to superpot 65 levels for att and str? If so, please share... I thought that like 8 was the max for superpots. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Do quests that give defence exp by using rings of recoil to kill monsters. Members is pretty much required for this. One small favour, tail, of two cats, and other such things are reccomended.

Credits to zzzamorak for this idea, although he used it on non- combat skills.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Do you gain HP exp on Tutorial Island? (I would assume not since you cant train any other skill past level 3) If not, you can get to 3 defense to start, and save yourself 150+ lamps.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

My Runescape username is Nintend Fan.

siggedum0.png

^Happened right after I killed a guy in the wil

kdb...thanks for the idea. I like how it sounds and may try it. That way I wouldn't need 613 lamps, but maybe just 100 or so,..

If kbd's method can really get you to 44, then you will need 410 lamps to reach 60 Def.

no, you dont get hp exp, but if I was going to do kbd's plan, then I would need to gain no exp until I do tears.

And it'd be more like 20-30ish lamps...

you really need to learn how to read no offence

Retired from RS since Sept 06

• 1 month later...

Er- why would you want a def pure in the first place? o.O

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

I'm going to have him wear full dragon at level 18... also one with full gilded at 13 and barrows at 20.

Nothing more thana something to have fun with.

sxq... that was the right to go go at it... I could have easily gotten to level 50+ before they made it 40 cb to get in.

I have no new I Ideas but if you do manage it... raise yor wc to 61 so then you can use dragon weapon (hatchet) at lvl 18 to ^_^

Then you would look totaly righteous.

I mean you might as well get you your lamps while wcing right... full dragon armor with a dragon weapon at 18 that would be totaly sick