Tip.It Times Presents: Pure Essence, Pure Disaster?

oddfaery2

Flooding it with agressive monsters and making it lvl 51 is a stupid idea, the 500 total lvl is also pretty stupid. My skiller, Fat Klutz, is lvl 3 and only has about 450 total lvls so if Jagex did either of them it wouldn't allow honest players like me to mine essence at all.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rune Essence: You can make Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Mind and Body runes with it.

Pure Essence: You can make all runes with it. For more details see Runescape.com.

btw Dendermonde is pretty close to where I live, Liedekerke. \'

i think pure ess should be obtainible on f2p, just require a higher (perhaps lvl 27 for cosmics) runecrafting lvl in addition to the mining requirement. I dont think macroing programs would bother raising two skills for it. the whole reason macroers mined ess in the old days was that it is the easiest moneymaker for low levels.

on a sidenote, there is 1 group that benefits from the pure ess...

F2p runecrafters who buy their ess and keep the runes for personal use. Myself included, but a limited group nonetheless... :roll:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

• 2 weeks later...

i am f2p and i just recieved pure ess in a trade. i dont know if this is just a glitch or if it has become f2p again, but i thought that it was only p2p, like it says in the article. plz explain.

paintball RULEZ!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
After this pure essence debacle came to realization, i am the only person i've seen who still buys regular ess. Me being a measly f2p.

I've bought regular ess and accepted some in a trade for use with elemental runes.

I don't buy pure ess yet- merely mine it for my own use at the moment, so all in all, it's a fairly good bargain.