Bryce scene without bryce (aka: photograph)

vmser

Allright.. This is a picture I made, I'd love to use it as my background..

Thing is, I'd have to try and edit out the tourist you see lying on a rock on the left.. I lack the skills to do so though...

Anyone have a shot at this?

Just putting a link here, since the actually image was made at high quality and is.. 1.5 megs in .jpg format.

Allready fixed, and even better then I expected! Links are here:

edited http://www.elias.pietila.fidisk.fi/vmser.jpg

original http://www.elias.pietila.fidisk.fi/pic_0115.jpg

Thanks in advance 8)

Vmser.png

I can host up to 1Gb file for free...but to get that you would have to be a member of Finnish macintosh users group...

I can temp host it for you for free. just send me it in emai. [email protected].

Great, will do!

Jeppoz, I have no DevArt account..

EDIT: mail sent.. :wink:

Vmser.png

I can host up to 1Gb file for free...but to get that you would have to be a member of Finnish macintosh users group...

I can temp host it for you for free. just send me it in emai. [email protected].

Great, will do!

Well you should...it's always handy :)

Great, will do!

Well you should...it's always handy :)

Might just get one and throw on some pictures I made...

:wink:

Vmser.png

Wacom tablet + clone tool + 1 minute. :wink:

Where do I get those?

And oh, did anyone actually like the pic?

It's like a bryce scene, but in real :)

Vmser.png

Yeah the pic is nice. I'd personaly work on it in photoshop to give it a more impressive look (better contrast/colors).

It's a bit out of focus on the middle/far distance but resizing should work well for that.

I'm not a great lover of mountains still i'd suggest u take something in the foreground of the pic, such as a plant, tree...rock...flowers...This greatly improves the final result, giving it a way better 3d effect.

Yeah the pic is nice. I'd personaly work on it in photoshop to give it a more impressive look (better contrast/colors).

It's a bit out of focus on the middle/far distance but resizing should work well for that.

I'm not a great lover of mountains still i'd suggest u take something in the foreground of the pic, such as a plant, tree...rock...flowers...This greatly improves the final result, giving it a way better 3d effect.

Feel free to try... You can use the pic for anything you like.

Vmser.png

Feel free to try... You can use the pic for anything you like.

Lol you joking , i'm 2 lazy for that 8)

It's a great scene for a shot. Gorgeous valley and almost tropical looking water. There is nothing that can match the beauty of a mountain. Was in Switzerland last winter and cursed my camera that broke 1 week before the trip.

and yeh, it is a little blurry.

Actually, it's not a valley. Got there by a 2 hour walk, uphill. It's just a natural lake, at relatively high altitude. Hence the snow on the hilltops..

Was about 30 CÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâð there though...

Have a few more pics somewhere though.. but unless I resize them, they probably aren't suitable to be posted on boards... :P

Vmser.png