Le`Grande Chefs Guild

Shewernadze

Its unfair for cooks that they have a lowleveled guild. Runescape could make a 2nd cooking guild. To get in the Le`Grande Chefs Guild u need lvl 50 cooking. They could put a Cow farm where u can find Le`Grande Cow, wich gives: splendid milk, splendid beef. Then a Chicken farm that has Le`Grande Chickens, that make: splendid chicken meat and splendid eggs(u could make omlete from it). There could be a cheese making machine (just use milk on it) and a tomatoe greenhouse. When your inside the guild u could make some new food. Like: sandwiches, ice-creams, fruit cakes and many more. U could even buy a Le`Grande Chefs hat witch give 2 extra lvls to cooking and a Le`Grande Chefs apron, that has a "Kiss the Cook" sign on it. (it could give extra 3 cooking lvls).

i like the idea of another cooking guild but i dont think it needs all the frills

'm thinking along these lines, maybe near a bank.... (although that sounds like the fishing guild which is all but a cooking guild)

and make the requirement 70 cooking

I hate how this guy just spams everything with lame brain half wit Ideas.

I'm thinking if we where to make a new chefs guild It would be p2p

It needs to have a wheat field(small one)

It should have Higher requierments

It needs a tomato garden

Like he siad a cheese machine, but you'd have to get the milk yourslef from wherever

(I think we should all compile a list of all we want to see, so you guys go ahead with ure ideas)

• 1 year later...

What!!! 30 to 70 is a bit of a jump I think, 55 should be the area.

A nice list

cheese making machine: Would help with other stuff like sandwiches

a greenhouse: doubles the rate of growth inside and always uses super compost, alotments and herbs© only

omlette: More uses for eggs, ham, and veg

sandwiches: more uses for bread, cheese, veg and tomatoes

ice-creams: would be so nice but have too many and you get a brain freeze and begin losing health

Fruit cakes: doubles as a weapon. Could be a good use for the fruit that just gets diced and stuff

Chefs apron: that have a witty remark on like 'whats cooking', Is that some more charcoal','Are you sure its dead' and 'cakes, everybody loves cakes'

bbq: a cooked sandwich would taste great

pasta maker: more uses for bowls and flour

herbs©: cooking herbs like doggle leaf, ginger or thyme.

Silver platers: instead of shrimp being just to get up at the beginning use it later to make a cocktail or as decoration

The cafe: After all your hard work, you just eat it. But you could sell it to the cafe and gain money and other rarer ingredients

Crisp machine: just drop a few potatoes down the top and you have a quick answer to what to serve at your house warming

caramel: You long for that stick substance that you can just drizzal on a cake, just cook some suger

suger: made from suger canes got from the cafe.

jucier: drop fruit down the top and you have a refreashing drink to cool those taste buds

think im wrong then i refer you to a quote:

You're obsolete.
8)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

erm.... archimage.... there is already a cooking guild.... fishing guild, 68, mage guild, 66, mining, 60, so it should be around 60-70

be glad you could get in the cooking with 30.... the other ones are much higher... do a little research before whining.....

then ppl can scam using those new foods.....

but still feeling like they need to upgrade the cooking guild with:

wheat field

greenhouse with tomatos and cabbage and onions

a bank

cooking range(like the one in lumby)

few cows and a dairy cow

chicken and a chicken nest you can search for eggs

a diner to sell your food at

a food supply store

cheese maker

and make the limit of cooking guild 65....

just what i think jagex should add to the cooking guild :)

ice-creams: would be so nice but have too many and you get a brain freeze and begin losing health

Lol. That's a bit much.

Fruit cakes: doubles as a weapon. Could be a good use for the fruit that just gets diced and stuff

What a shame, that a traditional Christmas dessert gets such a bad rap. Death by fruitcake! I kinda like fruitcake.

Chefs apron: that have a witty remark on like 'whats cooking', Is that some more charcoal','Are you sure its dead' and 'cakes, everybody loves cakes'

Perfectly JAGeXian humor :)

Crisp machine: just drop a few potatoes down the top and you have a quick answer to what to serve at your house warming

Arch didn't mention it, but his aunt is Martha Stewart.

lpinkus

although the first guild is nice it does not compliment the farming update and has no relation to members, It is based on the newbs.

55 is the next stage up but you may be right it is a little low. Maybe 70 because thats alot of new food.

Im not related to Martha Steward

Ice creams need a little realism

compile all the recipe ideas even the super cow and chicken but 70 is a touch high I like 57 cooking and add a marniade place to marinade meats to make specialty steaks and beef jerky but while this looks good on paper would jagex ever actually do it?probably not maybe the kiss the cook idea they may use still nice idea but 2 guilds for the same thing come on

Free to play... Get really jagex never realeases anything good to f2p, unless its rsc to rs2 change over and that was runecrafting.

It would be members as it ties into gardening

• 2 weeks later...
Its unfair for cooks that they have a lowleveled guild. Runescape could make a 2nd cooking guild. To get in the Le`Grande Chefs Guild u need lvl 50 cooking. They could put a Cow farm where u can find Le`Grande Cow, wich gives: splendid milk, splendid beef. Then a Chicken farm that has Le`Grande Chickens, that make: splendid chicken meat and splendid eggs(u could make omlete from it). There could be a cheese making machine (just use milk on it) and a tomatoe greenhouse. When your inside the guild u could make some new food. Like: sandwiches, ice-creams, fruit cakes and many more. U could even buy a Le`Grande Chefs hat witch give 2 extra lvls to cooking and a Le`Grande Chefs apron, that has a "Kiss the Cook" sign on it. (it could give extra 3 cooking lvls).

Do you even know what "Le' Grande" means?

And really, the level you need to get in currently, and level 50, are more or less the same, seeing as you can go from 1-50 cooking in maybe 3 hours.

Also, the reason the level requirement is so low, is probably the fact that the guild is useless. There is nothing special inside of it, except maybe the cooking apple spawns.

I would prefer for jagex to add back a few things they took away, with the launch of rs2. (The secret exit was some fun... I enjoyed it)

I like the idea...

Of course you like it... It's your idea...

• 3 weeks later...