Do you have friends that think runescape is stupid???

aznhiroller

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a few people I know in life play Runescape.

None of my friends think its stupid though, because I've shown them just how much there is to do in the game behind the graphics.

One or two friends of mine are thinking about making accounts as well so we can make a group.

- kMzLeader

99 Woodcutting

99 Fletching

99 Cooking

~~

Goals

~~

91/99 Range

94/99 Fishing

67/70 Summoning

Lol... My wife has grown to accept it. I guess that would be the proper way to say it. She used to say I play too much and she'd get rid of my computer... but I've gotten much better at balancing quality time with her and what I fondly call "Rev's Time".

nice lol :thumbup:

but yea i have found friends in my high school that play but they all quit eventually. Runescape is looked down upon. Fact. It's slowly getting better in the public's eyes, but it has a long way to go. O and my family is a whole different story. :wall:

~penguin

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

Most of my real life friends don't even know I play.

This, basically.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

some do some dont ! ones that dont their reason is usualyl graphics or why kill somethng over and over and over ! fair point ! only certain types of people can stand and kill 7k fire giants lol

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

Oh man, I have so much to say about this topic! Basically, I've been playing runescape for over 3 years, off and on but I quit last summer to play WoW. Don't get me wrong, WoW is an amazing game, but there is something about Runescape that keeps me coming back. Wether it be the relentless, mindless clicking or the lame graphics, I always end up membering up my account again.

When I played WoW, I would play with around 10 of my real life friends and we would form our own guild. We were one of the top guilds on one of the servers and downed Illidan 2 months after he came out. You could say that I've experienced all of WoW for the most part.

Oddly, after beating all of the PVE raid content in WoW, I decided to quit and sell my account. The reason for this was that Runescape was calling my name again! Sadly, none of my friends play but many of them used to play. We still talk about the "good old days" of Runescape. In a way, Runescape reminds me a lot of my childhood, and how care free everything was compared to my busy college life now. I'll admit that Runescape doesn't have crazy PVP and awesome PVE like WoW does, but there is something about setting your goals and going after them that makes Runescape such a great game!

On a furthernote, I've finally made myself a member again yesterday after a whole year, so if anyone wants to hit me up or add me, feel free =]

:thumbsup:

zx1ce_c0ldzx.png