PS3 VS Xbox/360

RedStar

Halo 3 is allegedly being showed at E3, with actual gameplay footage (though you won't be able to play it at E3, it's just a video)

See here:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/703/703671p1.html

Oh a completely off-topic note, this reminded me of how much respect I lost for Bill Gates when he said Halo 3 was coming out the same time as PS3. That was a real headscratcher, he looks like a n00b now. Not only does that not make any sence, but who is he to say that Bungie will release a game. And not only that, but PS3 would completely waste Halo 3 in terms of sale, so his comments are completely rediculous, just meant to get all those Xbox fanboys a-hyperventilatin' about how Halo 3 rox my sox.

And on another side note, just an observation, Xbox-fanboys are far more annoying than Sony and Nintendo fanboys. I'm not sure why, but they seem to be the ones putting all other systems down, normally in 1337 speak, and it's just plain annoying. And Bill Gates' comments just got them all in a massive, crazy, nerdular, raging campaign on how 360 will own all other systems because 'Halo 3 comes out same time as PS3!!!". It makes me sad.

And I'm saying this from a completely non-partial background, having never owned a console ever. (Thought obviously I prefer the PC, it's not in the next-gen console wars) I've put what little opinion I have in favour of PS3 because of next-gen GTA and less mad fanboyisms.

i was gunna post this but dude..... its IGN :|

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to video-game related stupidity, X-box fanboys are second only to Counter-Strike players.
I'll never disagree with that. Damn CS players.

I swear I hear more "CS > *" trash than anything else in regards to PC FPS :x