Pest Control Event! For Gondor! Updated!

urza1488

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT IS STILL ON! Here is how: People under lvl 100 will fix the barriers etc. Lvl 100+s will kill portals, with 3 ppl guarding the dude. DDspecs are great for the portals, use super sets. We can adjust the strategy further. But we will never give up!

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

IT IS STILL ON! Here is how: People under lvl 100 will fix the barriers etc. Lvl 100+s will kill portals, with 3 ppl guarding the dude. DDspecs are great for the portals, use super sets. We can adjust the strategy further. But we will never give up!

Last time I was there super sets were a waste (especially sup def) because your stats return to normal after every round. Since we will be owning the portals most likely in less than a minute they will be a huge waste. That being said, it is a GREAT place to use those hundreds of regular attack (and strength if you don't sell to f2p) pots that you will most likely NEVER use. I don't know of anyone 90+ who trains with regular attack pots but they usually have a ton in their bank.

Also, I really don't think that anything will need to be repaired for the simple fact that we can beat the portals before the creatures can beat the knight. Each one will kill heals him 60 (I think) and if we leave the gates open a MAX of 9 can hit him at once but most likely only 3 or 4. One person controlling the flow of monsters around the knight (keeping the number attacking him to 3 or less and making sure that there is a melee monster attacking from the south to prevent a ton of rangers/magers) might be plenty.

It also might help if we can all come to an agreement on tactics and specific groups. Reading some of the strategies I posted might speed things up even more.

P.S. Are you going to pm us the date/time/world so that we don't have a ton of 60s crashing our party? =P

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I just want to reitterate that you should pm the time/date/world and NOT post it or we will have a ton of level 60s crashing our xp fest. Turning chat to friends might be a good idea as well the day of the event. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!