First thing you did as a member?

Mordgar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i went through taverley gate. I was like "woooooooooow" i can go through taverley gate. Then some higher lvl led me to camelot :D

he was nice....now i just tele to camelot :P

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

The very first thing I did as a member was to go through the Taverly gates. Not because I want to find out what was on the other side, but because I could! Kept going in and out through them for like 10 minutes !

I started gettin my thieving up and then did Edgars Rouse or Ruse however its spelled

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

The very first thing I did as a member was to go through the Taverly gates. Not because I want to find out what was on the other side, but because I could! Kept going in and out through them for like 10 minutes !

lol for 10 minutes...thats ages man

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

got my theiving to 30 - and disovered that everyone on p2p says that everyone ios more polite but still calls level 38's noobs

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

First thing I probably did, was stand in Fally for a while and stare at the various pieces of armor and clothing that people were wearing, wondering what they were and how to get them.

77 Combat || 1620+ Skill Total || Owner of Fire Cape

I went to visit the H.A.M. people. I had wondered what was down there since level 3 and couldn't take it anymore by level 12 lol. Curiosity will kill me one of these days. 8)

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

stole from the men classic style :lol: got my thieving to 40 before i discovered ardougne

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Well have been playing rs for a long time now but of course the first thing I did was get ripped baldy on a 500k dl ong and 250k dds heh. Ya bad priced little punks. I have a habit of getting rupped and scammed. I went around to drynor after winning my first few fights at the arena and met a mod named motherofrage "or rath" and she gave me a charged glory and a d mace but i couldnt use it so i just gave it back to her. lol only reason I think she did it was because I was wearing my Bunny ears at the time I asked her how whats the best way to start my theiving caus eshe was doing it at the time. Ya I got lost after that for about 3 hrs when I teled to camolot and headed west.

Newausome.png

WishList:Always wanted my purple phat back.

A LIVESTRONG SUPPORTER- SEMPER-FI!!

Hater of all scammer.

pretty sure i either wandered in to mortanyia (first doing preist in peril) or did gertudes cat

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."