what in your opinion is the most useful spell

donutjunkie

so its high alch for money teleporting for er ... quickness and that crumble undead for good lookingness

i noticed no one put in tele other, why woulda p erson use that anyway? makes no sense to mae unless its used for people how have nooby friends to teleport them for them ....

oh and best attack spell is that ice barrage, what about bind? thats like the most useful spell in the wilderness is it not?

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Superheat item hands down. I love going to crandor or the hobgoblin mine and superheating addy or mith bars.

i agree if only i had the nature runes to support that... but yeah you mine mith/whatever with no competition then teleport to falador, bank repeat. after awhile tele to varrock then smith it all for loads of exp. looks good to me =)

also if you are killing lessers you can superheat the gold ores.

other than that, teleport to falador. i guess its my home city, base of ops, whatever i usually hang out around there. the 2 banks it has are my 2 most used banks ever.

tipitlessersigea3.png

Wind Strike for sure. Without it getting past level 1 magic can be quite a doozy.

omg ... ive also noticed that lvl ... 3 enchant is useful i just love those rings of forging! hey now i know what to spend my tokkul on =P

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Without teleports the game would be hell. Walk all the way to lumbridge from camelot... castle wars to canif... :oops:

Mhmm, thats nothing. I got Sandwich Lady tele'd from Gu'Tanoth to Cannifis, AND I was on ancients, plus an emerald ring, but since I was on ancients I couldn't enchant it. Have you ever walked from Cannifis to Gu'Tanoth? Don't do it.

Without teleports the game would be hell. Walk all the way to lumbridge from camelot... castle wars to canif... :oops:

Tyras camp to Barrows mounds! And through Underground pass aswell

I'll say tele too, we couldn't live without teles.

Uula.png

i noticed no one put in tele other, why woulda p erson use that anyway? makes no sense to mae unless its used for people how have nooby friends to teleport them for them ....

try hanging around in edge a bit, there's often someone on ancients who needs to go to camelot etc ;)

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png