NOOB!!! i mean come on

mozzarie

It actully hurts their feelings. Say "Noob" and they're start flaming you so badly, it's just so funny :lol:

"Noob, I got a lvl 200 main!"

"Noob, my whip will own you!"

"Fu ****er

"ur gai n00b"

:lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yea Mozzy, I think you're right, but having said that I don't think it really affected people to begin with.

But I mean a noob is someone that doesn't understand or know something in question right? ie if you sell something for too high you are called a noob, if you die pking, you're a noob.

Yet its gotten to the stage where people that have played for a while, have matured and realised the fact that they were new to the game once too and hence are fairly considerate to new players.

Therefore does that mean that whoever really calls someone else a "noob" does that mean by the same definition that then makes them a "noob"?

I hate the evolution of thee use of "noob"

Example.

Prayer noob: Someone who uses and has higher prayers than you in duel arena.

Food noob: Someone who uses food in duel arena when you accepted to allowing it.

Pot noob: Someone who you think Is hitting too high for their level.*

*funny story. I was facing a lvl 92 (I'm 80) and he was having a bad dueling day. We were just funning. We both accepted to no rule changes and I used d b axe spec and def,attack prayers. I hit a 22 on him with d scimi (max with that set up) and he says "wtf a 22, pot noob!"

I win... Just to rub it in his face i challenge him again... Turn pots off and still hit a 22 on him and win

repeated 3 more times until he won.

1z2zrwo.jpg

This happened to me yesterday.

"Saradomin rocks!"

1 sec later.

"Saradomin rocks!

1 sec later.

"Saradomin rocks!"

Me: Aha! Autotalker!

Him: I can tell you my secret.

Me: Aha! Encouraging others to break rules!

Him: So, I use autominer and wcer too.

Me: Reported.

Him: Noob!

Me: You don't even seem to know what noob means.

Him: Fu

:?

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I got called a noob yesterday because a level 30 somehow killed me. I;m lvl 69.

He added me to friendlist and wouldnt stop saying NOOB!!!

Added him to ignore list and I decided i wanted to go back into the wildy and try another shot at killnig him.

(BTW: if your wondering, i never had any armor, food)

but this time i took in my full rune and lobsters and str pots. i took the lvl 30 off ignore list and asked him were he was. he was at the same palce were he killed me earlier.

anyway, went up to him and his HP weres still low. kileld him in a few hits and then he keeps callnig me noob through private chat. then he logged off.

on the way back, i ran into a lvl 90 something. apparently he was the lvl 30's main guy. we fought and I killed him. He had full addy on if your wondering.

then he added me and started calling me a noob. i was just sitting there wondering. 'If im a noob, why did i kill you on your lvl 30 and your lvl 90?'

what i think is that msot people call other people noobs because of jealousy, and i think people who do call people noobs because of that know it. they just dont want to admit it.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

I got called a noob yesterday because a level 30 somehow killed me. I;m lvl 69.

He added me to friendlist and wouldnt stop saying NOOB!!!

Added him to ignore list and I decided i wanted to go back into the wildy and try another shot at killnig him.

(BTW: if your wondering, i never had any armor, food)

but this time i took in my full rune and lobsters and str pots. i took the lvl 30 off ignore list and asked him were he was. he was at the same palce were he killed me earlier.

anyway, went up to him and his HP weres still low. kileld him in a few hits and then he keeps callnig me noob through private chat. then he logged off.

on the way back, i ran into a lvl 90 something. apparently he was the lvl 30's main guy. we fought and I killed him. He had full addy on if your wondering.

then he added me and started calling me a noob. i was just sitting there wondering. 'If im a noob, why did i kill you on your lvl 30 and your lvl 90?'

what i think is that msot people call other people noobs because of jealousy, and i think people who do call people noobs because of that know it. they just dont want to admit it.

You're right!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

i hate this word as much as anyone ppeople dont know that newb isnt really a abd term but just means ure a newcomer still some idiots go around calling people newcomers even if they are lvl 90.... noob on the other hand means annoying person liek a begger not someone who owns u so that u get mad and u call them noob its funny everyone says this word when they get owned liek today i owned a ranger who hit 12s he was lvl 52 i am lvl 44 and i still owned him but i said good fight he said f u noob.anyway the point is noob is a word used for beggers scammers autoers not people who own u..o also when u own someone its also inccorect to call someone a noob..and whats with these words choob, and froob wtf do they mean

i am a lvl 52 f2p and i get called a noob all the time it makes me so mad.

I am not the best deal-maker in the game (not even close) best deal i madew is full rune for 250k anyway "noob" hurts like the lvl 60-75s call me noobs but the lvl 90-126 are my friends, it is really weird i geuss they either have a broader understanding of what the words means or are just plain nicer lol

There are many who avoid the world noob as they have grown up, but many still overly use it

I mean for example I go to cwars the other day with some friends

(we had anicneter, ranger, 2 melee and a norm mage)

we are all fairly high lvl and came across a similar team on the other side. We fought each other, chatted about ancienter wars etc, then all kept re-meeting just to see whihc team culd survive best and it was fun

Then another game, I am on my way back to main fray after death, an ancienter happens tof reeze me and runs off (same guy as b4) then about 5 or 6 lvl 30s attack me, after around 5 minutes I of coruse died, mage armour offering little protection. Then they all yell owned noob as I die

It juts shows how the lower lvls will sue noob for anything and everything, while high lvls can be ploite nowadays

Of course that is a gneeralisation, but you get what I mean

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

my advice to anyone that keeps calling u a noob is just to calmly say 'yes, im a noob and i dont really care.' that way no real fight starts and they person callnig u noob will realize that you dont really care.

and to people who do call other people noobs: remember, everybody in the game has real feelings, and just because they made an error in a game, doesnt give you the right 2 hurt there feelings.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

It actully hurts their feelings. Say "Noob" and they're start flaming you so badly, it's just so funny :lol:

"Noob, I got a lvl 200 main!"

"Noob, my whip will own you!"

"Fu ****er

"ur * n00b"

:lol:

I hope you realise that made absolutely no sense. Neither did this topic...