The Gnome Free Pixel Sig Shoppe!!! NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS

imhomer

Waiting List

1. bloodredsword-Basic Linework

2. climaxje-not begun

3. GANGSTAELL-not begun

Welcome to the Gnome Free Pixel Sig Shoppe!

I've been experimenting with pixel art for about 2 weeks now and I've really gotten into it. It seems that most of the pixel siggers have lain dormant for the time while Jagex has banned selling of sigs and avatars. I have come to fill that gap, and here it is.

I will be taking orders for free pixel sigs. An example of my work:

sharkfishing2wordssample7iw.png

Because many of the free shops on this forum continue to be spammed I'm going to set down my rules and be a hard [wagon] about them. Here is the application form:

Place/Area/BG:

Time of day:

Character #1:

Character #2:

Character #3:

Action:

Text:

Font link:

Screenshot:

Clothing/armour/weapons:

If you do not follow this application, your request will be ignored. I don't want a post to look like this:

noob"]

yo I wud liek a phr33 pixy pl0x. I wont a guy with those brown striped legs and that gren hat with teh fethur(sp?)

^This post will be ignored and repeated posts like this will get you banned from my thread, you'll never get a sig. Here's what a application should look like:

Place/Area/BG: Ice Mountain or any snowy hill

Time of day: Noon

Character #1: Man sledding

Character #2: Santa

Character #3: N/A

Action: The main character, me, is sledding down the hill. It could be a tobaggen or a sled, whatever.

Text: Kiss my powder Santa!

Font link: N/A, just use Helvetica

Screenshot: N/A

Clothing/armour/weapons: Character #1 is wearing full black dhide, a ruby ammy and white gloves and boots. On my head is a santa hat. Behind me in my powder is santa and his sleigh. Santa is missing his hat and shaking his fist at me.

Notes: I'd love some great details! :wink:

^This is an acceptable post.

On a final note, there will be a waiting list. Just because you posted doesn't mean I'm going to do everyone's sig. Even if your application is perfect, I am not obligated to do your sig if I:

A. Am busy and the waiting list is full

B. Have too much school work at the time (usually this just means a slow down and not a cancellation of a sig)

C. Just don't like you.............yes you :twisted:

Once you post your request, I don't want seven other posts about "have you done my sig yet?" or "when am I going to get my sig?" If you do this repeatedly after my warnings, your sig will be cancelled I will post on the waiting list the sigs and applicants that I accept. A final disclaimer:

This won't be a one day fast thing. Many people are used to Abstract/grunge sigs which take only a few hours to do. At this point in the year you can expect a sig from me to take anywhere from 5-14 days. I think that's about it, post any questions or comments you have.

BTW: Tip.It replaces the other word for (donkey) with wagon. :lol:

EDIT: I am also willing to do clan banners, just give me extra time as they are usually about as large as at least 3 sigs.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

time of day: unknown as in room with no door or window

Character #1:a man wering a "mr bungle" t-shirt with long black hair and gray goggles (the man in my sig or me, no rs armor though), blue jeans and a chain wallet

Background: white room with no doors or windows like an insain asylum, on the wall it will say "Lord_Kyair" and have a picture of a small frog,

Action: my charachter is sitting on the floor listining to an ipod, while looking up at the white ceiling.

Helpful Pics:the t shirt image:

6c_1.JPG

the frog:

376873857l20wi.jpg

(made it myself, its my new logo dude)

Text

megadedhed in megadeth font (http://www.megadeth.com/downloads)

(like in my current sig)

thanks,

megadedhed

oh ps for making tis ill make you a free pixel if you want,

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

free sto0ff pl0x ;)

Place/Area/BG: the ocean shore, just the ocean very peacful

Time of day:night

Character #1:desert legs, desert top, desert boots, cooking gaunts, legends cape, and on his head ahrims hood

Text:Bloodredsword 80+ cb

whats happening: one hand rased as if he's waving other hand limp at side

thanks very much

:D

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

hi,

nice work dude

can i ask one to?

Place/Area/BG: On a hill watching dead people or bones (like wildy)

Time of day: at night, with full moon

Character #1: just 1 person, standing on a hill (for armour see clothing)

Action: he's just watching dead people or if you can't do that, he's standing in front of the moon

Text: ClimaX.41 (my nickname) + MOD member (my clan)

Font link: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=405, name of the font is: Arrr Matey BB

=> gothix => various => Arrr matey

+ if you don't like the font, just pick one you like! you can freestyle of you want :)

Clothing/armour/weapons: character1: Ahrim top, Ahrim bottom, Berserker helm, Fire cape, Amulet of glory, Whip, Obby shield, and barrow or cooking gloves/gauntlets with climbing boots.

could you try that?

thnx anyway :)

good luck!

Thanks climaxje, you've been added to the waiting list. Bear in mind it might take a while to finish your sig

komodo, yes I do avvys but I find it difficult to work on that small of a canvas. I would be willing to try though

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Place/Area/BG: fally park behind farming patch

Time of day: night

Character #1: ell rules1

Character #2: N/A

Character #3: N/A

Action: ell rules1 high alcin yew longs

Text: ell rules1 , no1 alcher

Font link: N/A, just use Helvetica

Screenshot: N/A

Clothing/armour/weapons:d legs , drag sq, dharoks platebody, red phat obby cape, lava staff and glory

Notes: im winking

Place/Area/BG:castle wars

Time of day:night

Character #1:speedofsound(me)

Character #2: guard sleeping in a chair

Character #3:N/A

Action:character #1 stealing from a bag that says "castle war tickets" then putting them in his potatoe sack and a guard near it sleeping in a chair

Text: Ticket thief

Font link:don't matter, anything you think looks cool

Screenshot:N/A

Clothing/armour/weapons: character #1 mime top, mime legs, black gloves, black boots, brown scraggy hair, highwaymen mask and a bag swung over my shoulder that says "potatoes" so like a potatoe sack

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

O I appologise, I will re-submit once you are done, I'm sorry

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• 1 month later...

dang....I think hes gone :(