2 May 2006 - Return of the Wise Old Man!

jsmith3

My apologies if this has already been posted, but, after the quest, selling your burnt monkfish to the general store is minutely profitable. I was just dropping them, but when I burned 6 in one load, I figured it would be faster to sell them. There were already 50+ burnt fish in stock, but after the transaction was done, I had 150-odd coins in my bag. (I know, chump-change to most of you, but as I've only just passed the 400K mark, I'm thinking of the bigger picture, and what the "change" adds up to.)

I know it isn't much, but it saves a little time, and gets a handful of gp.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies if this has already been posted, but, after the quest, selling your burnt monkfish to the general store is minutely profitable. I was just dropping them, but when I burned 6 in one load, I figured it would be faster to sell them. There were already 50+ burnt fish in stock, but after the transaction was done, I had 150-odd coins in my bag. (I know, chump-change to most of you, but as I've only just passed the 400K mark, I'm thinking of the bigger picture, and what the "change" adds up to.)

I know it isn't much, but it saves a little time, and gets a handful of gp.

I sold 250 burn at empty stock and got 6k from it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

also theres an ok seaweed spot, finnally i can use up those buckets of sand.

am i missing something or are you referring to the 2 seaweed spawn in the nets? its SLOOOOW and entrana is liek 5x faster;\

its faster in terms of walking and collecting

yes it is spawning slow.. but consider the banks juts a short walk no ships to go though no teleporting needed.

so it IS better.. but :)

Entrana still alot better. Use the abbys, craft a load of laws, collect rest of seewead, use padawa tp back to edge, repeat.

Pleanty faster and you get laws out of it too.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I investigated the island a bit more and think i found a new way to train my smithing & mining. Right outside the gate of the city are 3 iron rocks close to each other. I can mine those, then go into the city, smelt them into bars, then use the metal press to make the iron bars into sheets and then sell those sheets to Franklin, who stands right next to the gate.

What i'm trying to say here, is that mining, smelting, forging and 'selling' those irons is very easy and takes only a little time.

+ you get 20xp per bar pressed into a sheet and 20gp per bars sold to Franklin.

Normally you'd need to mine, bank, smelt, bank, smith into items, bank and sell.

Now just mine, smelt, smith, sell and the same again. If this isnt fast then what?

so does anyone wanna give me some pointers to get 25 farming :)

Use tears of guthix like 80% of the rs community does.

so does anyone wanna give me some pointers to get 25 farming :)

Tears of Guthix weekly minigame? Or you might want to try and actually plant and harvest some stuff :shock:

idiots...

tears of guthix never gives xp on a skill ranked lower then 30

Idiots? You are calling them idiots? If TOG never gives xp to skills lower than 30, how did i get from level 11 to level 23 from only using them?

fishing.gif

Idiots? You are calling them idiots? If TOG never gives xp to skills lower than 30, how did i get from level 11 to level 23 from only using them?

We get it already

The guy who made the statement clearly thought that it wasn't possible seeing that as most lamps you get from quests arent useable untill lvl 30+, so if you could all just stop flaming him, that would be just.. lovely..

99 Slayer since August 2007.