2 May 2006 - Return of the Wise Old Man!

jsmith3

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a new type of mage, level 83, it hits pretty hard on rune il tell you that. il see how much these new fish heal.

newmages3zx.png

Nice, monk fish also heal 16 and give 150 cooking xp

Ooh, that's one of the creatures summoned by the Necromancer south of Fally.

Bodes well for if Necromancy/Summoning ever comes into the game - looks like a nice monster to summon ;)

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

There is a new type of mage, level 83, it hits pretty hard on rune il tell you that. il see how much these new fish heal.

newmages3zx.png

Nice, monk fish also heal 16 and give 150 cooking xp and 120 fishing xp

They aren't new, in fact, the've been around for a long while now. You can find them during the waterfall quest in the room to the right. However, they aren't nearly as high as that level in the picture.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

monkfish heals 16

gives 120 fish exp

gives 150 cook exp

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well they are the monsters you summon to help kill the trolls.

Another note on monkfish.. they are almost as fast as lobs at 85 fishing, i would say half way between sharks and lobs

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Lol river troll random event says "You kill Queen! Now you die!" or something to that effect.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

This is a nice change for questing. Nearly all the basic items are given to you, you only need to track down the important things. I was pretty happy when I didn't have to tele to varrock and get a brown apron just to run back to the craft guild. :D

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

monkfishing looks nice! is it close to a bank? And can someone please make a guide or a list of the items i should brign for doing the quest? gotta do mourning's end part 2 first so you've got some time to reply lol :P

aw man im gona have to sacrifice 52 prayer in order to maintain max qp :cry:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

also theres an ok seaweed spot, finnally i can use up those buckets of sand.

am i missing something or are you referring to the 2 seaweed spawn in the nets? its SLOOOOW and entrana is liek 5x faster;\

am i missing something or are you referring to the 2 seaweed spawn in the nets? its SLOOOOW and entrana is liek 5x faster;\

I didnt say it was faster than entrana, but theres a bank close and i can use up the sand which is in my bank there is also a furnace and a range.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

can the necromancer tele u back after the quest and how?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I didnt say it was faster than entrana, but theres a bank close and i can use up the sand which is in my bank there is also a furnace and a range.

ya but the game told us it was faster;P

1) Can anyone post the requirements?

2) Is there a guide being made? If so, where?

1) Requirements

100 Quest Points

66 Magic

62 Cooking

62 Fishing

45 Smithing

42 Firemaking

40 Crafting

23 Runecrafting may give you an advantage.

2) Guide, yes, I'm sure there is one being made. Watch the General P2P page, and eventually Tip.It home page.

35b9enp.jpg

Just got back from work and greeted with a nice runescape update (and future ones to :wink: ).

Soon you will able to sit on chairs! Woot! :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

All I can say is that the ending dialogue between you and the Old Man is priceless. I was laughing my head off.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley