skeletal mage drop list & monk fish info

jessy87

monk fish, heal 16, and i burnt 1 at 86(w/o gaunts) cooking. ill let you know if i burn any with gauntlets on

undead, so salve does work

they use magic, so far 10 seems to be their max hit

they also lower your defense lvl, i went from 90 t0 83

ashes - 100%

coins

herbs

uncut opal

uncut saph, so all gems, half keys and half shields

chaos runes (3,4)

law runes (2,3)

nature runes (1,2,3)

mind runes( 7, 8 )

noted pot of flour(1)

iron bar

pink skirt

big bones(2,4) possibly 1-4

noted pot of flour?

cool drop... i think?

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

What I got so far

Gold: 26, 27, 28, 30, 33, 35, 37, 39, 42, 44, 45, 49, 50

100%: Ash

Weapon:

Armour: Left Half, Pink Skirt

Runes/Arrows: Chaos(3,4), Law (2,3), Mind (7,8 ), Nature (1,3)

Misc: Iron Bar(1,2), Herb(1), Big Bones (2,3,4), Uncut Opal, pot of flour(Noted)(1), Uncut gems, Half Key

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

Very weak against slash as opposed to stab.

26,28,32,33,34,51 coins

1,2,3 nats

7,9 minds

1 herb (harralander, marrentil, tarromin, guam,

2 laws

1,2 iron bars

1 uncut opal

1 pot of flour (noted)

3,4 chaos

1 pink skirt

3,4 big bones

and 100% ash

That's all I got. Bed time.

Great training spot and I bet dharoks would own there with prayer.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

What I got so far

Gold: 26, 27, 28, 30, 33, 35, 37, 39, 42, 44, 45, 49, 50

100%: Ash

Weapon:

Armour: Left Half, Pink Skirt

Runes/Arrows: Chaos(3,4), Law (2,3), Mind (7,8 ), Nature (1,3)

Misc: Iron Bar(1,2), Herb(1), Big Bones (2,3,4), Uncut Opal, pot of flour(Noted)(1), Uncut gems, Half Key

Pic of skellies

kakkakakaakak8nu.png

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

With full kharils or dhide you can use trout for food since the bank is so close. Super pots + whip = 3 or 4 hits per kill usually (86 attack, 82 strength). Oh, and thank you monkfish for 89 cooking =]

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Pink skirt? There's no such thing, it's more of a lightish red :wink:

Erm, dunno if you were just joking around or what... couldn't pick up on whether you were joking or what.

Pink is a "lightish red". If you ever took art class in middle school (maybe even elementry schools do it now...) they usually do a class on shading.

All pink really is, is red mixed with white. And in game, there is such a thing as pink skirts in game.

Sorry if you knew this and were just kidding. Figured I'd at least point that out before it caused more confusion, or a debate.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

cooking gauntlets dont work on monkfish

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I burnt 4 in my first load at 88 cooking without gaunts and then burned 10 out off 710 total WITH guants... I am pretty sure they work. :?

RahkUrWrld.png

I burnt 4 in my first load at 88 cooking without gaunts and then burned 10 out off 710 total WITH guants... I am pretty sure they work. :?

Gauntlets don't work with monkfish. Stop spreading blahesphemy. I'd do a test just to show everybody right now, but I'm 99 cooking and I don't burn them.

Also, how much hp do the Skeleton Magi have?

Well, the gaunts have always worked on just lobs, sharks, and swordfish. So unless they added the monk fish to that list, I'm not sure if they'd let it work on them or not :?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Gauntlets don't work with monkfish. Stop spreading blahesphemy. I'd do a test just to show everybody right now, but I'm 99 cooking and I don't burn them.

cooking gauntlets do work i burned 15 out of 28 without and then next 5 runs i used guantlets and only burned 4 max each trip

grey+fox+gp.png

Guess what, they already have a color for lightish red, Pink.

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

First, notice that I said "pretty sure".

Second, where does it say that they DON'T?

Third, I will GLADLY continue to "spread" any personal experiences that I go through during the game regardless of whether you think they are blasphemous. :roll:

RahkUrWrld.png

Erm, dunno if you were just joking around or what... couldn't pick up on whether you were joking or what.

Pink is a "lightish red". If you ever took art class in middle school (maybe even elementry schools do it now...) they usually do a class on shading.

All pink really is, is red mixed with white. And in game, there is such a thing as pink skirts in game.

Sorry if you knew this and were just kidding. Figured I'd at least point that out before it caused more confusion, or a debate.

Guess what, they already have a color for lightish red, Pink.

I figured the ' :wink: ' made it pretty clear that I was just joking, but I guess my humour is a bit too subtle.

It's just a joke

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

they are fish, why wouldnt they help not burn fish?

Because cooking gaunts don't help with all fish. They only help with a small number of fish - sharks, lobbs, tuna and something else iirc.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Because cooking gaunts don't help with all fish. They only help with a small number of fish - sharks, lobbs, tuna and something else iirc.

i dont believe that. i believe it helps with all fish, or it SHOULD. i mean it says, helps with cooking fish.

Yes, I need this for my DHarok's Guide Please

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

i dont believe that. i believe it helps with all fish, or it SHOULD. i mean it says, helps with cooking fish.

You may believe what ever you want, but this is what the RS official knowledge Database says:

Are there any items that prevent you from burning food so often?

Yes, after completing the Family Crest quest you will get the option to obtain a pair of Cooking Gauntlets as part of the quest reward. Whilst wearing these gauntlets you will burn less lobsters, swordfish and sharks.

And as long as that site shows that, i wont bother to get back my gauntlets.

~~