Waste time while paying,

'How are your children Percy?'

'I don't have children.'

'You should get children Percy'

'I don't want children ma'am. Can you kindly let the next customer pay?'

'Children are great Percy'

'Please leave the store.

'Children are so kind and fun, you'd love them Percy.'

And so one. Continue until they throw you out.

OR:

Get mud and pretend to take a dump in the middle of an aisle. Then yell 'Clean up on AIsle 9! I coulldn't stop myself sorry!

Neither have been tested by me.

sig5235ro7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area

While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are

Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!

Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"

Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

Get a group of friends and wear blue clothing. Invade the store, whacking everyone wearing red with your weapon of choice, while proclaiming that you're banishing evil for the glory of Saradomin.

Also works if you wear red, attack people wearing blue, and shout for the glory of Zamorak.

Play a game of castle wars and attack those wearing enemy colors with your weapon of choice.

(If you can't figure it out, I like castle wars. :D)

Draw a sword/arrow/fireball looking thing and hang it above someone's head. Call them a prayer noob.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Grab a bag of extra-large diapers and run down the aisles yelling "Hold on Grampa! I'm coming!"

Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.

As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"

(Also try above but instead, as each item goes over the scanner, say "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, etc...)

Sample all the spray air fresheners.

Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.

Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman." The go up to a random employee and say: "Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"

Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible" or "James Bond."

In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.

While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.

When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.

Also, a great thing to do at Taco Bell is to order things and use straight produnciation, i.e. Gordittos instead of gordeetos, Nakhos instead of nachos... etc... Try chalupa, but say it as chal up a.

mgssigwith9t99jq.jpg

It's not the size, but what you do with it. Oh but for your southern appendage, it's size fellas! ;)