World Clock

Showing the current time in the major time-zones, so that everyone can more easily work out what time a TET event, drop party etc. is going to be in their zone.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Yes I know about world clock websites, links to one are posted in TET event annoncements, but that doesn't stop the rash of "What time is that where I am?" posts which follow every announcement. There is already a message giving the current time (well GMT for me, dont know if its local(ish) for everyone) on the forum index page. It can't be too difficult to extend that to give a list of times. Then people could check those times without having to go to a separate site.

newsighq9.jpg

Everyone should know their local +/- GMT time and should post accordingly.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...

Another T.E.T. event, another series of posts about what time it is.........:roll:

newsighq9.jpg

i agree it does get annoying, and after going to so many events you'd think people with half a brain would remember their time adjustment from GMT and calculate accordingly, but i guess that's asking too much. i'm not even sure if i'm agreeing with you, but anything to stem the flow of those posts.

in short, you have my support (whatever it's worth)

ubersig2se0.jpg

countdowntimer would be nice

I don't come to a lot of TIPIT events, but when checking these posts I always think that at least time in GMT should be posted and not always a bunch of american times...there's a whole world behind those borders you know :lol:

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

countdowntimer would be nice

I don't come to a lot of TIPIT events, but when checking these posts I always think that at least time in GMT should be posted and not always a bunch of american times...there's a whole world behind those borders you know :lol:

Aren't the different events distributed somewhat evenly through various timezones?

cescsig.jpg

A quick search on Google and I came up with this:

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/2260

Dunno if it's safe or reliable, but thought I would point it out 8-)

IMO it would be easier to have it on the main site under the TET database which we are currently working on :)

Was just about to post that :)

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear