20 updates for runescape

well here are what i was thinking jagex could do for some simple updates... i hope a JAGEX MEMBER READS THIS :lol:

1) Update what the hammer looks like.... it looks nothing like a hammer lol.

2) All random event clothes can be obtained again from the clothes store in varrock if u lose ur random event clothes

3) Maybe some new random event clothes lol like a clown and u get clown clothes or frog king and queen clothes

4) More frog items i.e : frog septim (staff), frog crown, frog cape etc..

5) Somewhere on the screen shows what world u are in.

6) Create your own clan, and with a high carpantry lvl (when it comes out) u can create your own home base and stuff like that

7) Stronge monsters for f2p people like a ... steel demon or ultra or something lol

8) A restaurant were u can get a job and get payed, it would be good money for some new players (noobs)

9) Runescapes own holiday like may 9 th is runescape jester day ir something lol

10) MORE ROOM IN THE BANK FOR F2P !!!!!!!!!!

11) When talking to more than 1 friend the other friends font will be a different colour

12) some kind of new armour like dragon (g) or (t) lol

13) atleast 1 rune rock outside the wild for f2p =) im a pure f2p lol

14) some emotions like :D and stuff cuz whenever i put =D on chat it turns out like =d

15) update graphics a little more

16) make the tutorial a little longer by showing how noobs how to craft

17) more facial hair,pants,hair,shirt, and colours to choose from when creating/editing a character

18) lol im running out of ideas so how about jagex makes a handheld runescape lol, great for car trips =p.. JAGEX WOULD MAKE MILLIONS lol

19) be able to ride horses.. faster travel lol

20) finally the last update.... at least 1 minigame for f2p, like for update 19 u can take your horse and like do that game were u have a lance and hit people off there horses.... umm... whats that game called... jester.. no... josting or something... well yeah i hope u agree with my updates, thanks

yo

Imperial_120.png

Because your list is almost nothing but an "F2P NEED MOR STUFF!!1" rant.

I shall dissect it:

1. It looks like a metalworking hammer to me.

2. This I might actually agree on, but whatever.

3. We want MORE random events? Bank space is too limited for new items.

4. Same as above.

5. This is ok.

6. You can form your own clan. It is up to you to form communication channels for it.

7. F2p gets no updates, and as you said: lol

8. Or they can use thier skills and make money. We don't need more things that add money into the game.

9. Why?

10. No. Pay for members...we need bankspace anyways.

11. Not needed, the name is displayed right there for you.

12. Why? It's not needed, and is just a waste of money.

13. No. Pay members if you want easy ore. Otherwise, get into the wild where Jagex was so generous to leave you rune rocks.

14. Don't talk in emoticons.

15. They are currently working on that.

16. Why not. This is possibly the only useful thing you've suggested.

17. Ok, this is decent as well.

18. No.

19. NO. A million times NO.

20. As I said, no major additions to F2P are likely to occur, ever. And no horses.

Stop saying "lol" at the end of every line, and people probably did not reply to the topic because they wasted enough time reading it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

f2p should only ever get graphics updates and that is all. if you want something nere to these suggestions get a job and become p2p. simple.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

I'm not going to go through them all indiviually as I would be here all day, I'll make it simple. Every suggestion that ends in "lol" is a bad idea.

Horses will nver come out as Jagex has already said.

Graphics updates will be coming out soon.

A resturant? Great idea that is. Note the sarcasm.

Finally, just to clarify: the word "noob" does not mean a new player. The word "newb" does. Noob is an arrogant player disturbing the game for others.

Offline and unavailable.

Yep, GREAT IDEA! All these updates look nice. If Jagex only put them in the game...

Excuse me, but I really hope that you are drooling with sarcasm :shock: All these ideas have been suggested again and again, then been rejected again and again. Please spare my brain cells and edit this thread. :roll:

paymentscm7.png

I have a few remarks.

1. No, i like it..perfectly fine

2. No, you get them pleanty often

3. No, pleanty of frog stuff and laderhousen

4. Maybe, get a lot of frog tockens tho i like the idea for septar tho

5. No, Just add someone in the world ur in and remove

6. No and No, people don't need a system, and that would be to complicated, why can't they meet somewhere...?

7. Maybe, but unneeded somewat

8. No, just go to karamja bananna plantation

9. Just celebrate March 16th with ur friends (rs2 release date)

10. No, never gonna happen, jagex wants ur money :wink:

11. No, Don't see any point..

12. Same as above

13. Once again, jagex wants ur money, ur lucky to have rune

14. Maybe, i thought about this once...just how would they do it?

15. They're doing it

16. Yes, its a complex skill

17. No, its fine

18. No, how do u propose having a wireless, handheld, complex online game?

19. NO!!!! NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! JUST TELEPORT!!! :evil:

20. No, look above at angry face...its jousting tho.

Im f2p, and still only lvl 55.

I know how you feel, specially if you are a highleveled f2p, because all the things in the game are boring to you, but please understand that we arent going to have new skill, games,places updates for a long time, all we will have will be graphical updates.

Maybe at some point p2p will be extremely distant from f2p and jagex will add some improvements to f2p, but that will be in a loooong time lol.

There is 1 or 2 reasonable suggestions there, but the rest are, VERY OBVIOUSLY, copied from some other forum which has undoubtebly been copied from other places.

I agree the characters need more appearances, but only P2P will probably get that if it happens. I also agree we need somewhere that says what world we are in. As for the rest, NO, it's either fine as it is or not every going to happen. Sorry.

well here are what i was thinking jagex could do for some simple updates... i hope a JAGEX MEMBER READS THIS :lol:

2) All random event clothes can be obtained again from the clothes store in varrock if u lose ur random event clothes

3) Maybe some new random event clothes lol like a clown and u get clown clothes or frog king and queen clothes

6) Create your own clan, and with a high carpantry lvl (when it comes out) u can create your own home base and stuff like that

7) Stronge monsters for f2p people like a ... steel demon or ultra or something lol

8) A restaurant were u can get a job and get payed, it would be good money for some new players (noobs)

9) Runescapes own holiday like may 9 th is runescape jester day ir something lol

11) When talking to more than 1 friend the other friends font will be a different colour

14) some emotions like :D and stuff cuz whenever i put =D on chat it turns out like =d

17) more facial hair,pants,hair,shirt, and colours to choose from when creating/editing a character

18) lol im running out of ideas so how about jagex makes a handheld runescape lol, great for car trips =p.. JAGEX WOULD MAKE MILLIONS lol

20) finally the last update.... at least 1 minigame for f2p, like for update 19 u can take your horse and like do that game were u have a lance and hit people off there horses.... umm... whats that game called... jester.. no... josting or something... well yeah i hope u agree with my updates, thanks

yo

The one in red is the only one id agree with, and i would change that so when you lose membership that wouldnt take up spaces.

Im f2p, and still only lvl 55.

I know how you feel, specially if you are a highleveled f2p, because all the things in the game are boring to you, but please understand that we arent going to have new skill, games,places updates for a long time, all we will have will be graphical updates.

Maybe at some point p2p will be extremely distant from f2p and jagex will add some improvements to f2p, but that will be in a loooong time lol.

see, this guy has been around the same time as Imperial_120, may have a lower combat than him, yet said something that is about a million times smarter than his thread. i am a highish lvl f2per, and have come to the same realisation as fede777. f2pers aint gonna get any large (or good) updates for a little while (little while meaning ages), or until such a time that 1) rs3 is created or 2) p2p updates are so cool and so far ahead of f2p that jagex will give f2p something else, but this not be for a little while.

Stallion4589.png

Most of those things are a bit weird. Still dont realize how half the stuff you said Lol at the end of was funny.

Im F2P but I agree with P2Pers. That migbht be the reason they got membership...so they get more stuff. :o I did not know that!

And yes, the next BIG f2p update will be quite far away. Seriously, the Quest Help thing doesn't really help me much

the only 2 things I agree on are:

What world I'm in.

And more bank space. I have to continuasly drop stuff so that I can fit other stuff in. Again, thats why there is a p2p.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

I agree with the red

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

OK to all of yopu P2P freaks ... CAN't you get it , that some people don't have the money to be members ? Get a job .... yeah ... A 8-13 year old getting a job ? wake up . SOem grown ups dont get jobs ( and no , they aren't junkies , they are educated people ) . I hate all those snobby P2P's , that think of F2p's as of something ... lesser ...

To teh guy , who said teleport instead of horses ... How should a lvl 5 ( for example ) that just started to play , get to lvl 34 magic or sumthign and tehn waaste his alreaddy little money on law runes? IF you want peopel to start asking for stuff liek that , hold more drop partys etc. ANd also stop being such stuck up HLH's and HLN's

( high leveled hogs and high leveld noobs )

C4 da MP3 !

To teh guy , who said teleport instead of horses ... How should a lvl 5 ( for example ) that just started to play , get to lvl 34 magic or sumthign and tehn waaste his alreaddy little money on law runes? IF you want peopel to start asking for stuff liek that , hold more drop partys etc. ANd also stop being such stuck up HLH's and HLN's

Another senseless rant. Firstly, a lvl 5 should walk. What is difficult about that? The new player will learn their bearings by walking.

I think I speak for the majority for saying we're not "stuck up", but if we are paying for a game, then we should get more.

Offline and unavailable.

Guest AshKaYu

Gamecube, not only was that extremely rude and disrespectful, it also isn't true. Advertisements help pay for F2P.

Anyway, c4mp3, gamecube, I recommend you click the link under what stallion said. Possibly the only rant in the rants board with a intelligent first post.