How Saradomin Saved My life

Metal_Master

I recently purchased 22k minds and 44k air (which I have sold). Well, I was training my magic on the caged demon, when a shade appears. Ahh! I forgot about random events! He attacked me, and because of my cheap cloth wizard robes, I was loosing 10 hp a hit. I said, if I don't get out of here, I'm dead! I still had over 21k and 43k runes left, plus 700 law runes, 55 natures, 200 chaos, 400 water, and the 4 staves. That's all worth over 1.6 million gp to loose to a couple of noobs standing next to me. So I run for the stairs, but sure enough, on of the noobs thinks faster than I do, and he slams the door shut in my face. The door is closed, and I panic because of all that I am carrying and mind you, the shade is still hitting me. I thought that this was the end. 1.6 million was about to be flushed down the lumbridge toilet...23 hp left...3 more good hits, and I'm gone...I open the door, but the noob slams it shut just as quickly...17 hp to go...It only took a few seconds to get down to that 17 hitpoints. I wouldn't have enough time to get through the door. I had to quell my panic, and think. Zamorak's minion was about to serve my stuff to noobs

What the... Zamorak?? What about Saradomin?

I was so close to an obviously imminent death. I had been 42 prayer for quiet some time. Prayer is always a pain to level up in. Prayer...? I was thinking...prayer...prayer...4...2...yes!! I was not 42 prayer, I was 43 prayer!!! I bought over 300 big bones in Varrock a few weeks ago! As fast as my mouse could move, I tried to click my prayer menu! Aaaahhh!! My mouse is sticking!! Argghh...push! Go.. Click the menu!! I did it. Move, go!! I clicked the sword that I for so many months had not seen lit up. It was an eyesore to look at my prayer menu after being used to not seeing it. But it was there. Brighter than ever.

I clicked it. But would it work against the undead?

A blue zero on my chest...a fire strike...another blue zero...it worked. The panic rose from me. I thought again. 43 prayer levels and nothing to make it last longer. The noob was still waiting for me to die. I couldn't give him the least bit of satisfaction. I must live, and I must kill the shade, but I didn't have much time to do it. I remembered my 200 chaos and 400 water runes. I pull out my air staff, turn on the attack with water bolt, and I pummeled the shade with water like he was a burning building, and I, a fireman. With 12/43 prayer left, the Shade was defeated, and the noob in shock.

Never again will I train a combat stat without a little food on hand :D

Thank you Saradomin.

And thank you whoever sold me those bones. I can remember you're name :( . And absolutly no thanks to the jerk who closed the door on me. :evil:

Playing off and on since July 2001

that is neat. colourfully described, neat writing. although, when i saw the thread's name, i thought of this:

This once when I was in wildy training ranged, some lvl 110 melee atks me. i pull out mage robes and saradomin staff, used charge, and smacked 28s and 30s on the 110, and soon he was more than happy to let me go :P

That was a cool story. I enjoyed reading it. I definitely would have kicked the life out of that newb who blocked your escape (Damn noobs, they should be put in the cage with the demon). Fast thinking with the prayer, that saved your life :)

dontfearthereaper2.png

awesome story dude, you're a smart one i should always think of that but i always die before i reach pray lol. By the way next time you see the noob in the wild own his [wagon] :D

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

• 2 weeks later...