**Burn BOWS**

StrOwez

yeah ive been thinking i have around 4k of willow longs in bank which i cba selling in general store but.

To emprove my fire making level it would be cool if u could burn ur bow i mean it is made of wood no?

edit: You only get half the xp for burning the bow than if u burned the log that the bow is made off.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

It would be easier, but I like hard.

I'm in between.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

that would be cool but no. Just think you are getting twice the xp for the log. (the xp for fleching and for firemaking) thats too easy

It's just like ores, you get mining exp, smithing exp, and magic exp (if you high alch).

On topic: If they did this they could have different lvl's for burning logs and burning bows. And I'm in the middle here, whatever goes.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

that would be cool but no. Just think you are getting twice the xp for the log. (the xp for fleching and for firemaking) thats too easy

Beaten to it. Well said, sir.

Wow i feel so special bubsa knows i exsist! lol

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

It's just like ores, you get mining exp, smithing exp, and magic exp (if you high alch).

You can't smith a rock, nor can you alch a rock. You can only mine it.

With the example given, you currently choose whether to fletch or burn. With this update, members wouldn't need to burn logs, they might as well fletch first then burn the bow.

So I say no too.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

You can't smith a rock, nor can you alch a rock. You can only mine it.

With the example given, you currently choose whether to fletch or burn. With this update, members wouldn't need to burn logs, they might as well fletch first then burn the bow.

So I say no too.

you cant just high alch a tree or fletch it u gotta cut it first :S does that make sence?

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Make it half the xp or something, it wouldn't be fair otherwise. An dyou would also need a normal fire in order to burn your bows (a bit liek cooking).

Another idea: Burning down trees for firemaking xp. How much would Lumbridge forest give :P ?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

cant you high or low alch them? that way you get wc, flecthing, and magic exp plus money that is if you didnt buy the supplies

i agree..burnin bows wouldnt be tha fun i guess, its like burnin wood..tha aint fun lol

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg