World 2 Merchant Map

limdogs

Ive been merchanting on world 2 fally for awhile now and Ive noticed that much of it seems to be divided into sections as to what type of thing is being bought or sold so I decided it was about time to put it into a map. Im pretty sure its accurate but feel free to input anything ive missed.

merchantmap1vj.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... map1vj.jpg

mod edit: fixed the link to show the image

limdog.png

For the lazy people that don't want to click the link:

merchantmap1vj.jpg

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

nice map, very helpful. I see you put alot of work into it :D

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Obby items are right above the tree patch, and enchanted and boaters are south of the park entrance

Tnx. Yea I think your right about the boaters, tho they seem to go all over the place. I put the obby items right where you said. I will make all these changes in a few days when I have more time.

limdog.png

It's a lil messy, I made one of these a while ago for my own use since I'm forgetful, I'll post it

EDIT: Imageshack is messing up right now I'll re-edit when I get it hosted

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

I've made a more precise version myself and added the lower part next to bank, here it is

world2fallypark0tu.th.png

don't know how to make it bigger and clear so if someone could please

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I've made a more precise version myself and added the lower part next to bank, here it is

world2fallypark0tu.th.png

don't know how to make it bigger and clear so if someone could please

Very nice. We both forgot to put knives in the cannon ball section. Basically anything you can shoot for range exp is sold there. I know you were running out of room but make sure to specify that chains are sold south of the fence and phats, half wines to the north. Its a long walk around it 8-) I had suspected there was a glory ammy section near the general fence but now you have confirmed this. Ill add these to my map. Maybe they will use yours or someone elses map but at least I sparked something. Thanks.

limdog.png

yep, its still like that :?

its quite odd how everything got its own spot...

..yet if im correct: between the obby items, the torag, karils and infinity is mostly where d2h's sell, not same as the d-axes... but i could be wrong, i wasnt in world 2 for quite some time

Is there a special place in world 2 for seeds sales?

quote] Actually herb seeds tend to be sold where the herbs and pots are sold on the east side of the bank. I have also seen watermelon seeds go there also so maybe a full farming market will boom there. Who knows?

Drayor is usually the best bet for veg seeds and seers for tree seeds.

limdog.png

yep, its still like that :?

its quite odd how everything got its own spot...

..yet if im correct: between the obby items, the torag, karils and infinity is mostly where d2h's sell, not same as the d-axes... but i could be wrong, i wasnt in world 2 for quite some time

I think your right. If i rember right the 2hs seem to be just north of the king dag items and sometimes in that section. Id forgotten about those. Thanks.

limdog.png