birthday surprise!!

darkmage099

Well, it all started out like a normal day...except for the fact that it was my birthday (hehe). Anyway, it was early in the morning and I was waiting for my family to get up; I am an early riser they aren't. It is thundering outside so I say to myselfÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæmaybe runescape likes me and will give me a barrows drop because I am on a 40+ dry run.

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m getting better at barrows (who wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t after a billion trips with nothing) I am 81 cb and I use 2 prayer pots. 80 with 55 slayer helps too. I am already in Burgh de Rott and I am ready from yesterday. I run past the shades and enter the barrows area. I always do Dharok first so I kill him no problem. Then comes Guthan. No problem, still no prayer potions used. I use one dose on Karil, and he is no problem. Verac is nextÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæhe is my tunnel so I run out. Torag is after that and I kill him with one dose. Ahrim is next and I range him easily. Now, my kill count is 5. Eventually, I find my door to go through but I get my kill count to 27. I get to the tomb and bam! Karil pops out and he is dead with two doses. Guess whatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ nothing, just some runes.

I repeat the process above about 2 times with Vrac and Karil being my tunnel. Finally on the last oneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæBAM! Out come ToragÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s legs. W000000t. My first barrows drop ever! Now, I am ferociously trying to get into world 2 to sell it so I can get more prayer potions. I settle for world 9 and I am debating on weather to my helm 450(guy was selling) and plate 1.4 (other guy was selling) but I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know how much it would sell full so I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t. My skeptical friend who knew I never get anything (IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m really unlucky) asks for proof. So I show him and he gives me the best birthday present so far. A cannon! It was his trust cannon he uses everyday for slayer (he got 45 slayer in two days when he became members). So I know after I sell the legs IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m getting some cannon balls. My other friends are yet to be online but I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going back on runescape today. Well I am off to go celebrate.

two things

-how much is torag full with no hams

-how much is torag's legs worth and all the peices

if you wanna buy the legs go ahead just post your offer or pm me

rsn:darkmage099

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I remember I finished mage arena's bones to peaches on my boirthday :P

Then I was very close to 90 mage and my friend gave me the nats to get it :D I threw a little birthday/mage lvl party in after with a few friends :P

I never give the real bday party on my bday anyway, way funner in the weekends ;)

Then I was very close to 90 mage and my friend gave me the nats to get it :D I threw a little birthday/mage lvl party in after with a few friends :P

I never give the real bday party on my bday anyway, way funner in the weekends ;)

Lol happy b day :P Well getting a lil bit of the subject here could you please tell me whats so great about bones to peaches alot of my friends talk about it but i dont know whats so great about it?

Yay someone else has my b-day. I am also waiting for my family to get up. Weird isn't it?

Anyway happy Birthday and good luck selling your legs.

Omg, its my bday too. Another rs friend of mine has the same bday too.

May 7th rules

Too bad the dang license place isn't open today :(

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Lol happy b day :P Well getting a lil bit of the subject here could you please tell me whats so great about bones to peaches alot of my friends talk about it but i dont know whats so great about it?

p3ach3s r t3h 1337!

king_bawoul.png

p3ach3s r t3h 1337!

Erm english plz?

p3ach3s r t3h 1337!

Erm english plz?

He means "peaches are cool". They heal a ton.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

p3ach3s r t3h 1337!

Call me noob but what does 1337 mean?

Check my stats if you are seriously considering it

i just sold legs 700k and bought 2.6k cballs for the cannon 400k (idk if any of those are good) but anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU MAY 7THERS lol seems like a lot of people have their birthday today

dmanxb7.jpg

happy bday and today was the day not this year had last year that was the date of my bar mitzvah but with you bein unlucky on barrows thats nothing compared to me ive been doin barrows everyday and i must have around 120-150 runs with nothing at all but tons of bloods and chaoses hopefully today i will actually get somethin sense my dharok plate that i got april 26

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

i'm 49 pray and 80 mage and i just wanna know, how the freakin hell do u kill dharok and guthan wo a dose of p pot -.-

SLAYER DART! lol it works wonder cheap and hits 10+ for me most of the time and im 50 prayer(not much diff from you) sometimes i end up taking a dose for guthan (second one) but usually not.

dmanxb7.jpg

p3ach3s r t3h 1337!

Call me noob but what does 1337 mean?

Check my stats if you are seriously considering it

it means leet or elite... Leet speak is so pointless and time consuming...

maxsig28nv.gif