Englands world cup squad

RebelAssassin

but that guy is fast, really fast. fast.

yay, ill be home, when they are playing the round before the quarterfinal, so im going to the cities and have some fun 8-) :wink:

to be honest ive changed my mind on Walcott, i really think he can give something to the side. bring him on in the 70th min, defence tired, Walcott runs rings around them.

Oh nice idea, what if they put on new defenders? Then they won't be tired and he won't run rings round anyone. Maybe he could in division 1 but not in international football mate.

I've read/heard that he's actually as fast as Thierry Henry on the training ground - that's lightning.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I seriously think sven is a lousy manager, I mean WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD PICK CROUCH OVER DARREN BENT!?

the guy who has the bug is the antichrist! the devil players runescape, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :twisted: :twisted:

he will kill us all!

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.
:lol:

Nah I just think that he doesn't know how to choose players properly, some of his choices are really lousy.

the guy who has the bug is the antichrist! the devil players runescape, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :twisted: :twisted:

he will kill us all!

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.
:lol:

to be honest ive changed my mind on Walcott, i really think he can give something to the side. bring him on in the 70th min, defence tired, Walcott runs rings around them.

Oh nice idea, what if they put on new defenders? Then they won't be tired and he won't run rings round anyone. Maybe he could in division 1 but not in international football mate.

I've read/heard that he's actually as fast as Thierry Henry on the training ground - that's lightning.

So are 100 metre sprinters. Doesn't mean they have as much control or experience.