Court sentences German cannibal to life for murder

LP

The thing about keeping him in prison opposed to giving the death penalty is that who knows what makes a person like that happy?

I mean with a guy that crazy who knows?

AHHHHHHHH! you can stop that death penalty talk......... THERE IS NO DEATH PENALTY IN GERMANY!!!!!

No, in my opinion, this guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. wanna know why? because the rest of your life in prison is so much WORSE than the death penalty. 40 or so years knowing you'll never get out.... way worse then a little needle in your arm that injects something that makes you drowsy.

also, in my opinion, if you give a murderer the death penalty, you stoop to his level, and you become a murderer also.

Shame he's eligible to be released in 15 years. As is the case for a majority of "life" sentences unless you get sentenced to life without parole. :(

You shouldn't say he deserves the death penalty. I agree with Lord_Mujis on this one, and to quote Gandalf, "You cannot give life to those who die but deserve life, so do not give death to those who deserve it" <<<<< that was paraphrased, can't remember the exact quote, but hopefully you get the meaning.

That guy is twisted going for his you-know-what first. I guess it's like masochism, only much, much worse.

No, in my opinion, this guy doesn't deserve the death penalty. wanna know why? because the rest of your life in prison is so much WORSE than the death penalty. 40 or so years knowing you'll never get out.... way worse then a little needle in your arm that injects something that makes you drowsy.

also, in my opinion, if you give a murderer the death penalty, you stoop to his level, and you become a murderer also.

Actuly, i agree in all other cases that the death penalty is never needed, but in this case, i think it would be a good idea... I think canabalizm is disgusting, and should never happen in a civilized socity...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Yeah, a life in prison is much worse. I agree.

I don't think the death penalty is quite the same thing as murdering someone lol :wink:

As for those against it because the victim was willing, let me ask you a question. Would you want a psychotic freak like that walking the streets near where you live?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

As for those against it because the victim was willing, let me ask you a question. Would you want a psychotic freak like that walking the streets near where you live?

I think even the sickest murderers can be given a second chance.

I don't know much about the psychology of murderers, but perhaps if we understand more about his life and his childhood then there is a way to cure him.

This is off topic, but I've heard on the radio about this tofu that tastes like human flesh. Though I don't think I'd be inclined to try it. Yuck

http://www.eathufu.com

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org

Who volunteers to be killed and eaten?

You took the words right outta my mouth. The person that wanted to be eaten is probably just as sick. Well, I think life in prison is worse than the death penalty (and yes i know there is no death penalty in Germany, im just saying it) because you have to see the same people, same food, same routine everyday for the rest of your life.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

1.) dont pigs eat other pigs? (i am muslim therefore i dont eat pig)

2.)if the "eated" is willing i say why not.....if they really wanted to...its not like we care that the "eated" is being eaten by the "eater" its really non of our business because the "eated" is willing to be eaten

3.) tahts sick and wrong but thers realy nothing wrong with that but if they wanted to do it legally (i think) let the "eated" kill themself and the "eater" eat the "eated"

weird people :roll:

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!