RuneScape has fallen apart

Guest IdiotElzar

Well it shows that some low levels work a lot harder to earn things than higher lazier levels who don't look so impressive. Seems better, lazy people can't get away with having a high status just because of their level.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Look people, some idiots play the game purely for money, others play for skills, but most people try to find a balance. Just accept that everyone is different, it can't affect you that badly, however it is super annoying when low lvls call you a noob because you don't have more than Xm, why should it bother them, maybe they also need to realise everyone is different!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Isn't there someone on these forums who can wielded rune at a really low level and who can almost, if not already, wield dragon (with no atk and str level)

But I do agree. These items are becoming too easy to come by... (although i did have a santa hat at level 40 :lol: ... that was way back when they were 200k -.-)

Zzzamarok is the most well known skiller in the game. That's all he does is skill. No Surprise at all that he/she has higher skills than you. :wink:

Usually when I go to sell some big bones, seriously man! There is at least 1 lvl 3 with default clothing and weird names saying 'Spending 10mil' blah blah blah.

And the other day I saw like a level 45 - 50 guy wearing full Sara, then switched to full zammy, then full guth, and pretty much all fancy armours. I bet if he just had members and 60 defense he probably would have had the exlcusive 'Dragon G Platebody'?? (Note: i know that doesnt exist yet)

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

I guess you can call me somewhat of a pure...

mariodeserttreasure2lp.png

I've also got two crystal bows and 75 wcing, 82 fishing and 81 cooking... if you consider that a pure :roll:

anyways... pures aren't so bad, you have to get used to it, they're everywhere nowdays. Really mate, what do you have against a lvl 67 walking around in ghostly robes and a crystal bow?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I think to say it's "fallen apart" and is "like PSO" is taking it a little too far, but I'll admit I get a little agrieved when I see a person with a party hat who's a lower level than me. But I suppose that's only because it reminds me of all the stupid things I've done with my money, and has rapidly become the worst financial decision I've ever made when I swapped my purple party hat in for a whip when they were equal in market value!

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here